Part 1: 10080

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up from a loud noise that's banging on his front door. He got up and walked downstairs. "Luhan?" he glared at the annoyed male.

"Chanyeol, are you forgetting what today is?" 

"Why? What's today? Plus why are you wearing you're uniform, it's like Sunday." 

"It's the school fair!"

Chanyeol's sleepy eyes widened like it was about to in the whole entire planet in the solar system, including Earth.

"Shooooot." 

"Get ready, Sehun's waiting for you in his mum's car." Luhan walked back and let Chanyeol do his job at taking care of himself.

Chanyeol ran upstairs, while he was running his stubbed his toe which made me scream in agony, shouting all of the curse words he can think of. Chanyeol took a quick shower and brushed his teeth thoroughly.

He put his uniform on and picked his best snap-back hat and then grabbed his guitar, he walked out of his house without eating breakfast that his mother made him. Chanyeol spotted a grey Corolla car. He ran as fast as he can and entered it.

"Here." Luhan tossed a doughnut and gave him a freshly squeezed orange juice. 

"Thanks." He took a big bite on the doughnut and slowly sipped on the orange juice.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol and laughed.

"What's funny?" asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah, what's funny?" added Luhan.

Sehun shook his head and laughed uncontrollably. Chanyeol and Luhan glared at Sehun.

"It's just  that, I feel like he slept in late because he was thinking of a good way to confess." Sehun wiped a single tear that was about to fall.

"Ohh... Who are you going to confess?" Sehun's mother entered the conversation.

"Auntie his name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." 

"Really Luhan?! Who is this Baekhyun?" 

"Our beautiful singer in the school, that won like 25 awards."

"28 awards and counting." corrected Chanyeol. 

"Whatever" mumbled Luhan under his breath.

Mrs Oh stopped the engine and parked it in the parking area. There are people wearing uniforms already standing next to their stalls. Each class had to run a booth, to donate it to other schools that needed help or community service. This is the reason why they are setting up a school fair. To earn money and to donate it.

Chanyeol wanted to puke once he got out the car. He is having a har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter