5760

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the music room.

"So Mr Park, what should we sing for the school fair?" questioned Baekhyun to Chanyeol who was sitting far away from him, while strumming his guitar. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder and giggled. "I don't bite." He placed a chair beside him and patted on it, signalling Chanyeol to sit next to him.

On the other side, Chanyeol can't handle it. Staying in the same universe or planet with Baekhyun is enough to him, but staying in the same room and his crush signalling him to sit next to him, he swears by the next minute, he would die, and his last words will be. 'Thank you.'

"Come here, how can we communicate if you're that far away from me?" 

Chanyeol stood up with his guitar and walked his legs up to Baekhyun. He sat on the seat and dragged it a little bit maintaining a distance from him. 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and opened his mouth.

"Before we start we should do a Q&A. Ready?"

Chanyeol's mouth gaped at Baekhyun. "Excuse me?" 

"Q&A" repeated Baekhyun. He opened his personal diary and grabbed a pen. "I want to know my partner." 

"What kind of instruments do you play the most?" started Baekhyun. "Don't worry, I ask first, and then you answer and vice versa," explained Baekhyun to the male who was confused for the first two minutes.

"Guitar," answered Chanyeol, quietly.

"Excuse me." Baekhyun leaned closer and encouraged him to speak up.

"I play all so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter