4320

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


***
The next day...
Luhan who was with Sehun met Chanyeol inside the cafeteria. 
They walked up to him and sat on opposite sides.

When suddenly a male ran towards them, his uniform was ironed neatly, he wears a black thick-rimmed glasses, and his hair was well groomed. 
"*breathes in* Hello, Chanyeol and Luhan." He looked at Chanyeol and then to Luhan, completely forgetting about Sehun. 

"Hey, I'm over here, four-eyed boy."

Luhan looked at Sehun and hissed at him. "Shut up, you're the forgotten child." 

Yixing and Luhan automatically locked their eyes together. Yixing nodded.

"So he said?" Luhan jumped up and then sat back down trying to compose himself. 

"Yes," Yixing said, hushing the overly excited boy. "And he wants to see the both of them." 

Luhan glared at Chanyeol and flicked his forehead. "Follow Yixing and..." Chanyeol rubbed his sore spot and was about to do the same but stopped. "...You owe me a lunch." smiled Luhan. Yixing took Chanyeol's wrist, and both disappeared.

"What did you do?" asked the 'forgotten child.'

Luhan placed his index finger on Sehun's lips and said. "You'll see, forgotten child."

***

As both of them were walking into the hallways, Chanyeol was interrogating Yixing.

"Please just shut your mouth. You'll figure it out." 

"Uhmm, I can't think with an empty stomach." 

Yixing groaned and rolled his eyes. He took a qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter