8640

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"So..." Luhan leaned in front of Chanyeol, who's busy strumming trying to get the tempo of the song. "How is it? With him?"

"What!" Chanyeol's voice squeaked in annoyance.

Luhan looked shocked and got angry especially to the person he helped. "Excuse me? But do you do speak like that to the person who helped you?" he feigned in annoyance and started fanning himself. Luhan stood up and sat by himself, his back facing Chanyeol.

Chanyeol placed his guitar slowly to his side, and he looked at Sehun, who was munching on the soft, chewy biscuit. "Help me." mouthed Chanyeol to Sehun. Sehun nodded and reached out his hand offering the cookie to Chanyeol.

"Geez, you're very helpful. Thanks." Chanyeol snatched the cookie off from Sehun and bit it aggressively. He snatched another cookie from Sehun and slowly walked towards Luhan. "Hey!" 
"Go away, I don't want to see you nor hear you," said Luhan coldly, he straightened his back and crossed his arms like a child. 
"How about a cookie?" offered Chanyeol. He crouched down to Luhan and waved the cookie in front of Luhan. 
Luhan looked at the cookie and Chanyeol with his glaring eyes. "What do you want? You're stress, and I know it." He grabbed the cookie and put it in his mouth savouring the deliciousness. 
"On Sunday, I'm going to confess, after the performance." declared Chanyeol, as he stood. Luhan choked on the cookie and Sehun covered his mouth.
"What?!" Sehun yelled incredulously.
"Are you out of your mind?" added Luhan.
Chanyeol stood there nodding his head thinking to himself that he has good friends or maybe they are just lost at words. 
"Yes, that is why I need your help?" Chanyeol begged in front of the troublem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter