2880

1 week to confess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"So... how did it go?" squealed Chanyeol, as he placed his tray in front of the two troublemakers.

"What did you write on the paper?" questioned Luhan like it was an interview. He placed his spoon in front of Chanyeol pretending that it's a microphone.

"Thank you for the great question, Mr Xi. But I'm afraid it's a top secret," said Chanyeol, as he was leaning to the spoon.

"You're stupid and..." Luhan looked at Chanyeol and heaved a sigh."...smart at the same time, but seriously WHAT DID YOU WRITE ON THE PAPER!." shouted Luhan, he earned himself a pair of eyes from the students again.

"Well, where do you think I got it from?" asked Chanyeol. 

 Luhan's face lightened up, hoping it was 'that'.

"If you're thinking of it, well it's the opposite one. The stupid one." finished Chanyeol.

Luhan glared at his best friend like he was pulling his soul out of his body. "You'll pay for this." Sehun patted his best friend to calm him down. 

"I'm really curious in that letter," said Sehun, still patting Luhan.

"Cut it out." Luhan brushed Sehun's hand off and gave a defeated look to Chanyeol. "Fine, I give up." 

"You guys really want to know," whispered Chanyeol. He looked at them giving hopes to the two. He motioned his hand back and forth, the two leaned curiosity-filled their eyes.

"Here." Chanyeol gave out a scrunched up paper. "Have fun cringing." scoffed Chanyeol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter