Cures for Carelessness

Talk

   The clashing between the two had completely drifted from their minds as they were set on finding Hansol. They first arrived to his school.

"Do you know any kids he didn't get along with?"
"No."
"Did he act out of character in the slightest these last few days?"
"No."
"Did he say anything suspicious?"
"No."

"ing s." Sanggyun slammed himself into his car. "They don't give a that he's missing!"
Byungjoo was upset as well. "I have no idea where he could be. Honestly no idea."
"Well... We could try talking to his dad... If you're up to it."
He sighed. "Might as well."

Shortly, they arrived to the fashionable mansion that was way out of either of their tastes. They rang the doorbell, only to be welcomed by a maid. Byungjoo did not have the patience.
"Can we talk to Hansol's dad?"
"He does not want to be disturbed right now."
"I don't care if he doesn't want to be disturbed right now, his ing son is missing!" Byungjoo snapped.
Sanggyun gestured his hands with a whisper directed to him. "Chill."
"Sorry." He rolled his eyes, irritated.
"Fine I'll get Mr. Kim." The lady stated, hurrying around the wonders of the house.

Within a rather long times notice, an average man in height appeared at the door in expensive attire.
"So. Do you have any leads?"
"About what?"
Both Byungjoo and Sanggyun let down their shoulders, then Sanggyun wandered off. "About your ing son?"
"The police are on it."
"Do you even care!?" Byungjoo snapped.
"B-Joo don't." Sanggyun called.
"No! I wanna know! Do you even care that your own goddamn son is gone? Do you feel any remorse at all!? Of course not. You people are all the same. you dude. You may think you're all hip and , but when the time comes when you need help, no ones gonna give a single , because they all hate your guts. Good day !"