Remedies

Talk

   Dawn had spoke out early, breaking the boys sleep that kept their tensions apart. Byungjoo got ready for work without a word; a bruise on his face marking a day of humiliation.

"What the hell am I gonna do about the bruise on my face Sanggyun." Byungjoo called.
"I don't know. Stop being a would be a good start to prevent those things."
Byungjoo rolled his eyes, drawing himself out of the bathroom. "I'm being serious. If gramps finds out you hit me we're all screwed."
"True..." Sanggyun looked to the ground in thought. "Say you got hit in the face by the ball playing baseball."
"Yeah but then they're going to make fun of me."
"Well it's either that or we get chewed out the entire day! Unless you can think of something better."
"Fine we'll do the baseball story. But you're the one who threw the ball."
"Whatever. Come on, let's go."
 


   Taeyang was left alone in the apartment as the two set out for work at the factory. But the two could not stop clashing. Each of them made remarks over the smallest things, which eventually began to annoy everyone else.

"Boys! Knock it off!" Their grandfather yelled. "B-Joo, what the hell happened to your face?"
"Sanggyun."
"Sanggyun hit you?"
"It was an accident! We were playing ball, and now he's being a about it." Sanggyun started out confident, and then slurred himself into a mumble.
Their grandfather laughed. "Oh! That's why you two are being a pain in my today."
"Yeah." Byungjoo said under his breath and then walked away.

But the remarks continued on, and by the end of the day, their grandparents had had enough.

"Isn't this that Hansol kid?" Their grandmother held a peice of paper out for them to see that read "missing."
"Holy !" Byungjoo's eyes shot open as he looked to Sanggyun. "Hansol's missing!"
"What!? You gotta be kidding me!"
"We gotta find him!"