Nine

Love at 19.

" Aaah....what a tiring day. " said Jihyo while exhaling. " By the way, thank you Jimin. You've been helping me so much since I moved in. You're a big help. " patted Jihyo at Jimin's shoulder. 

" No prob, Jihyo. You can call me anytime. Besides, I don't have any work to do except waiting for calls from the college that I've been applying. " 

" He..he.. Don't worry. I know you'll get it soon. You're a genius! Come, I'll invite you for a drink.  You know, Jimin, I've cooked something for you just now when you were busy repairing the ga...ahh wahh!! "

" Oh! Jihyo! " Jimin catches Jihyo from falling down to the floor after she just step on a napkin. Their eyes are now locking at each other. No moves are made. They just stays in the same position for a few seconds. 

" Ehemm..*coughs* sorry for disturbing you guys. I'll come back later. " said someone who just notice something that is so disgusting in his eyes. He feels like he wants to get in the house and tear the two person in front of him. 

Jimin and Jihyo who just notice there's someone's watching, fasten their moves and then tidy themselves. Jihyo was wondering who's that guy that just went out of the door. The voice seems very familiar. 

" Jihyo, you have a guest. I guess I'll go home first. "

" Eh! Wait, Jimin. Let me give your meal first. I'll go and take it. Wait here. "

...

" Hmm, are you going to act like this Jihyo? I thought you were sad and all but...but...aish! How can you meet someone new so fast?! " murmured Sehun outside of Jihyo's house. He kicked every rocks in front of him.

...

" Here. Take this. Give some to your parents as well. Thank you again Jimin. I'll call when I need your help okay? Take care. Bye "

" Thank you, Jihyo. Bye.. "

A  few seconds after Jimin can no longer be seen, someone came out from a bush which startled Jihyo. 

" So...." said Sehun coming out from a bush where he's been hiding. 

" Oh! Omo! You startled me! "

" Why? You're planning on smooching him? Inviting him over to your house again? So you two can make love? Is that what you're thinking?! "

" Ya! Ya!...you! What're you doing here? How did you know I'm here? "

" Does that even matter? Look, Jihyo-ssi. If there's a will, there's a way! "

" Why are you so angry Sehun? I am the one who should be angry at you. "

" Haha. Thank you. You know what? You're wasting my time. "

" Yes. You are wasting your time. Nobody ask you to come here. Nobody wants you to be here. Bye! " Jihyo then stomps her feet and make her way to her house. 

...

" Park Shin Hye, why are you doing this? You know you're hurting yourself, right? " said Lee El whispering to her friend in her bed. Park Shin Hye has been sick since the day she confront Jihyo and Sehun. After getting rejected, she went to the club and stuffed herself alcohol that night. Then, she called Lee El to accompany her. 

" Uh....where am I? "  the newly wake up Park Shin Hye asked while pinching her head a bit cause of the amount of alcohol that sink in her. 

" You're in your house already. Luckily your parents didn't notice us last night. If not, we're dead. I mean, you! " said Lee El worriedly. " By the way, why are you doing this? Are you mad? "

" Em...I don't know. And I don't wanna think about it for now. It makes me go crazy. Aishhh.... " said Park Shin Hye letting body fall down to the bed. 

" Hmm, don't go to class today. I'll just copy you my notes. I gotta go. "

" Wait, what? We have a class. "

" It's a replacement class. Bye. " Lee El then shuts the door and went out. Luckily, Park Shin Hye's parents had gone to their office. 

" Serves you right....hahaha"


Hmm, who do you think is the person in the last sentence? Stay tuned!