Seven

Love at 19.

Mrs Eun and Mr Jay is in the living room watching tv when suddenly Mrs Eun popped a topic.

" I saw Sehun just now. "

" So? What's the matter? He's our son, definitely we're seeing him everyday except when we go out for work. "

" No, it's not about that. Just now when I was in the kitchen, I saw him going down the stairs, all smile, fully suited, looking so handsome, going out. "

" Really? " asked Mr Jay.

" Yes, honey. I've never seen him like that before. He did tell me, he's going out today. I think our son is seeing someone. " Mrs Eun chuckled a bit.

" Ya, that's good. He's all grown up Eun. We should be happy for him. " said Mr Jay holding his wife's hand ensuring her that their son is a grown up man.

" De, I'm just sad because we barely got the time for him when he was a kid. " Mrs Eun couldn't help but to shed a tear. Her husband hugged her and said " It's okay. We did it for him. I'm sure he'll understand. Look at him now, he's not like before. He's been good to us lately. " The couple then smiled and looked at each other's eyes. They know their son is angry with them because of what happened in the past but now they're happy because they finally can live like a normal family.  

...

" Shin Hye! What're you doing here?! " asked Sehun trying to calm his nerves. 

" I'm here because of you! Who's this girl? Why I never know anything about this? "

" Hey! Let's talk about this tomorrow. Don't make a scene here and embarass yourself. "

" Embarass myself? You should be the one who should feel embarass because you're a two timer! " that words makes everyone who heard it shock. Sehun was speechless. He couldn't control the situation while Jihyo was still sitting there not knowing what to do. She feel shock too. 

" Se-Sehun ssi, is it true? Is it true that you're...."

" No! I'm not! Did you believe her? She's insane Jihyo! "

" Well yes. I'm insane. I'm insane for you! I did everything for you but you give me this? "

" Shut up Shin Hye! I'm going to explode at any time.."

" Then, explode! Do you think I care? Huh?! " Park Shin Hye then take a glass of water on the table and starting to throw it to Sehun but before she did it, she's the first one to get a water being thrown. She jumped shockingly and turn around to see that Jihyo was the one who throws the water at her. 

" You! How dare you! This dress is expensive! " Park Shin Hye started  to swing her hand on Jihyo's face but Sehun stopped her and take her out of the place and didn't notice that he left Jihyo all alone. She looked at them disbelief. Embarassed, she took her purse and went out. A tear starting to coming out from her eyes. 

" Let me go! Why did you take me here? I want to kill that woman! "

" Stop it!! Can't you accept the fact that I don't like you? Please, stop doing this. "

" Sehun, I know you like me. Please, just give me a chance. I'm begging you. "

" I can't. I'm in love with someone else. "

" You-you mean that girl? Aaahh!! How could you do this to me! I'm your first love. We met each other first. "

"G-go home Shin Hye-ah. Come, I'll take you home. "

" No! "

" Please. "

" If you insist, stay with me tonight. Let me love you. Let me show you I'm better than her. " Park Shin Hye starts to undress herself in the parking lot slowly. 

" No, stop it. You're not fine. I'll get going now. 

" Sehun. Ya! Sehun! " Park Shin Hye cried as Sehun left her. She pulls her dress and starting to cry and screaming. Some passersby just looked at her. She curse Sehun and Jihyo while she just sit beside her car's front door. 

...

Jihyo grab a taxi as fast as she can. She couldn't bear at what she's seeing just now. She never know Sehun's got a girlfriend. She can't believe she just destroy someone's relationship. She cried as loud as she can ignoring the taxi driver. 

Sehun ran back to the restaurant only to see that Jihyo wasn't there anymore. Their table are also being clean already. He knows that she's angry as hell right now. Brokenhearted too. He must explain everything. So, he run as fast as he can to his car.

Sehun called Jihyo many times on the phone but she didn't answer his calls. He's driving too fast. When he arrived, he saw a taxi stopped at the front gate of Jihyo's house. He exclaimed that was Jihyo. So, he opens the door and slammed it and run towards Jihyo who just get off of the taxi.

" Jihyo ah! We need to talk. " Jihyo turn to face him. She's smiling.

" I'm tired, Sehun. I really need to rest right now. We'll talk tomorrow, okay? " She' holding her tears. 

" But, why didn't you answer my calls? Why didn't you wait for me? "

" Everyone's looking at me. So, I figured I let myself out off of that place. I thought you sent the girl home. So, I grab a cab. Go, I need to rest Sehun. I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow. See you, bye. " Jihyo then turned around. She tries to endure the pain inside. But something stopped her. Someone just back hugging her. It's Sehun. She can feel the warm of his hug but she can't let him do it. She doesn't want to be involve in someone else's relationship. She break the hug and continue walking. She could hear Sehun called her name but she shrugg it off. 

...

The drive to his house feels so empty. He's crying in the car, don't know what to do. He just lose the girl he's about to tell his feelings to. She didn't even treat him like before. Her smile was so fake just now. He could see it in her eyes that she's enduring the pain. He's so pissed off for himself and for how dumb he is to just let her get inside the house just now.  Sehun stays in his car for almost an hour trying to reminiscing what just happen. He's embarass now. The girl that captured her heart just flew away. He really wants to talk to Jihyo. He knows she's feeling sad. He wants to be there for her but he can't. 

" How are you feeling? "

" Are you asleep?"

" I'm sorry Jihyo-ah "

" I guess you're sleeping already. "

" Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight. " 

He closes his eyes and let out a big sigh.