Fourteen

Love at 19.

" So, are you ready to go back to the city? "

" Emm, I don't think so Sehun. I'm just not sure and I'm not ready to face that city again. Meeting the same people, smell the scent of the city, wake up early in the morning, go to work, I-I'm not sure if I can do that again though...I feel free here with nobody to order me around, scold me or whatever. I just love the smell of nature every morning I wake up, the cold breeze in the morning, the birds chirping, it's lovely you know. " 

Hearing those words, Sehun sighed again for the nth time. He had asked Jihyo to go back with him a few days ago but she didn't want to. He's worried about leaving her alone in the village all by herself. What if something bad happen to her? Like, a bear get into the house and swallow her. Geez, just the thought of it sends shivers all over his body. He hasn't attend school for almost a week and he's thinking what kind of excuses he should give to his lecturers. But mom and dad will take care of it. Anyways, speaking about them, Sehun's been receiving a lot of text messages and missed calls from his parents. He left without telling them anything. But whatever, I'll tell them later, he thought. 

...

" Do you like platypus or monkey? " 

" W-what?! " Sehun almost spit out his coffee after hearing what his girlfriend is talking about. He still can't believe that this girl sitting on his lap right now is his girlfriend. OFFICIALLY. Just a few months ago, they met and he's starting to like her. Then they become closer and closer then that came into the scene and destroy him and his love and they gotten into a fight which cause him lose focus in class. And then he got her address thanks to Suzy, and when he arrived there's a guy seemed to be flirting with his soon to be girlfriend and he's mad so he confront her but ends up getting sick and now they're OFFICIALLY together. Its crazy, isn't it? All of the crappy romance novels, movies, dramas he's been hating are now actually happening to him. 

"....Hun! " Then that voice snapped him back to reality. 

" W-what? What happen? " 

" I ask you, which one do you like, a platypus or monkey? " Jihyo pouted. Sehun then smiled and pinch her cheeks. 

" Why do you ask such questions baby? "

" Because I want to know! " Jihyo said, getting impatient to hear her boyfriend's answer. 

" If I said I like YOU? " 

" Ya! You silly...I ask you a different questionnn. Ughhhh. " Jihyo was about to stand up but Sehun hold her waist and pull her back to his lap. Her head resting on his chest. She snuggled more and smelling the scent of Sehun. A smell of mint which she likes a lot. It's refreshing. 

" I like anything that you like. " 

" Geez, you're being weirddd. Let me go. " 

" NO. "

" YES. "
" NO. Just stay like this with me for a while. I miss you, you know. "

" What? It's not like I'm out of the town. Silly. "

" I know. But everytime you're not in my touch, I feel lonely. "

" Stop saying that, you know I'm always here, right? "

" Right. Kiss me. " Jihyo then lift her head up and kiss Sehun. She grab his neck to deepen the kiss and so did Sehun. Sehun bite her lower lips making Jihyo moaned. He take that chance to slip his tounge inside . Their tongue began dancing around praising each other. They break away after a few minutes to catch their breath. 

" I love you Jihyo. "

" I love you too Sehun. "

They then kiss again and Sehun lift Jihyo up right to their room. 


Omgomgomogmgomogmg a scene!!!! Goshhh I never imagined I'll be writing a scene. Eventhough it's not much but aww I feel the loveeeeee guysss. Hahahahahaha. 

So, they're in love right now. But what might happen to the others? Feel free to suggest anything I can write? Just drop your comments. Muah!