Thirteen

Love at 19.

Since they became a couple, Sehun and Jihyo's relationship seems to be much better than before and they were madly in love. Eventhough he's still sick, but he can't let his girlfriend do all the house chores all by herself. Despite being scolded by her, he insist on helping her so Jihyo couldn't make him sit still but to just sigh. When they were busy putting some stuffs away, they heard a knock on the door. 

" Sehun, can you please open the door please? I'm carrying this stuff inside the store now. Thank you. " 

" O-okay sure, baby. " Sehun wink at her. Jihyo could feel a smile form on her lips. 

Sehun then walk up to the door and answer it, and to his surprise, his enemy aka Jimin is the person in front of the door. 

" Ya, what do you want, huh? " Sehun tries to act cool but he can't. Events of the past few days between Jimin and Jihyo suddenly pops up in his mind. 

" Good morning, sir! " The ever enthusiastic Jimin greet him.

" What? Whose your sir hah?! I'm only 19 you stup- "

" Sehun! Watch your language. " Jihyo suddenly came scolding Sehun for being rude to her guest. 

" What? I'm only telling him that I'm not that old yet to be called a sir. " Sehun then turn around to Jihyo and make his famous pouty lips. 

" Shut up. You're being rude. Go back and sit in the living room. You're still sick right now.. " 

" No way! Who knows what this guy would do to you when I'm not around. " 

" My Sehunnie, please.." 

" Fine." Sehun then stomps inside the house, sulking probably. Jihyo let out a chuckle. She sure have a really hot-headed and always sulky boyfriend. But that's what makes her love him even more. Silly. 

" Good morning, Jimin. I'm really sorry you have to witness what happen just now. "

" Good morning too Jihyo. It's okay, I'm totally fine with it. Is he your boyfriend? "

" Yupp, he is. You're the first to know. "

" Well, he's a bit, sulky? Hehe. " They both laughed at that word. They have the same thing in mind. 

" Oh, I came here to tell you that I've received an offer at a local university! I'm moving out tomorrow. I can't help you moving things anymore, are you okay doing it by yourself? I can ask my parents to come and help. "

" No. It's okay. Sehun is here and he's been helping a lot. Plus, there's not too much to do anymore though. Thank you for helping me Jimin. You're always so helpful towards me. I'm gonna miss you after this since you'll be leaving soon. Good luck and never give up okay? " 

" Sure thing, Jihyo. Oops! I gotta go now. See you again. Take care, okay? " Jimin patted Jihyo's head and let out a chuckle as Jihyo suddenly gasp at his sudden touch. 

" Bye, Jimin. I'm gonna miss you. " 

...

After the small talk with Jimin, Jihyo close the door and went to check on the 'sulking boy'. Just the thought of it make her feel funny inside. 

" Hey boyfriend. " 

" What do you want? " Sehun said without turning towards Jihyo. 

Jihyo then walk up to him and sit beside him on the couch. She s her hands to Sehun's. Realising his girlfriend is trying to console him, he decided to keep on playing the sulking game. He tries to surpress his laugh to himself. 

" Sulking? What're you talking about? I'm not sulking. "

" Really? Then look at me. Pleaseee.. " Jihyo let out a high pitched squeak but to no avail, Sehun still keeping his gaze on the wall. 

" Why should I look at you..I think this wall is way more interesting than you.. " 

" Ahhh, Sehun please don't act like a child! Don't you pity on me? " Jihyo then hugged Sehun's hands tightly making Sehun to whimper. She sure does have strong hands. 

" Yaa. you're hurting my arms. Let go of me. " He said that but didn't even make a move to let go of Jihyo's hands. He liked it like this. He feels warm inside and just to have this kind of moment with his girlfriend is what he needed the most right now. 

" Hmm, I thought you love me. " 

" I do love you baby.. "

" Then look at me! "

" No. "

" Are you jealous? Oh please Sehun, Jimin's a friend of mine and he's been helping me a lot lately. He only came to bid goodbye. He got offered at a local university so that's why he came here to talk with me for a while before he goes off tomorrow. "

" Really? That's great then. I'm no longer have to worry about him snatching you from me. "

" Don't worry kiddo. Nobody will take me from you. I promise . " Jihyo then lift her finger and make pinky promise to Sehun. 

" By the way, what's he taking? "

" Emm, I forgot to ask him about that though.. " She then scratch her head after realising that she didn't even ask Jimin what course will he take. 

" Ya, are you an old granny? How could you forget that question. Ughh. " Sehun then patted his girlfriend's head and smirk. 

" Guess I think too much about you? " she gave him a questioning look that receive a small pinch in both her cheeks making her blushing. 

" I guess so " 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. I'm super busy for the past few months but I'm back! Will update again soon, I promise. I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave your comments below. Xoxo.