One

Love at 19.

Sehun stepped out of his car angrily. He is not in the mood that morning because he was force by his mom to wake up and go  to class or not he'll be late. 

"Why did she care anyway? She and appa always go outstation and leave me alone at home, so why should she care about me? Ughh..."

He stomped angrily and walked towards his class. He saw some of his coursemate are running to get in the class. Then,someone shouted his name. That voice seems to be almost losing its breath. 

"Oh Sehun! Wait for me! Let's go to class together..." said the girl

"Oh no, not her again..." whispered Sehun

He ignored her and walked. The girl approached him. 

"Hey! Didn't you hear me? I almost fell down when I was running. "

"Next time, don't wear high heels to class, just wear shoes. You like running, right? Then, wear shoes if you don't want your face to be the cover of the floor" Sehun said annoyed to the girl and walked away leaving her dumbfounded.

"How dare he said that! He should be lucky enough to have someone to care about him. " said the girl 

...

"Okay everyone. Today we will have so many guests because surprisingly our tables are fully booked! That's why I asked everyone to come early. So, everyone get ready at your stations because we will be very busy today! And! Don't forget to smile to our customers okay! Hahaha! " said Mr Yoo to his workers. 

Mr Yoo is the owner of the Running Restaurant. His restaurant are one of the biggest restaurants in Korea. 

" Aaahhh, it seems like we're going to be busy again. Oh no! I already feel my body aching. And my legs is hurting too.... " said Song Ji Hyo

" Hmm, it's easy for you. We all are hurting except for you, Ji Hyo. Last week we received so many customers that we didn't get enough rest. My back and my legs are hurting okay...My head are also in pain because I didn't get enough sleep. Aahh I want to cry. " said Suzy jokingly. 

Song Ji Hyo works as a waitress in Mr Yoo's restaurant. She's been working there for almost a year. She's one of Mr Yoo's trustworthy worker. She's really hard-working. She's an orphan and got raised by an old couple until she was 15 years old when the couple died due to sickness. Since then, she began to work at local restaurants, and part-time modelling. She quit school after the couple died. 

...

" Okay, class, that's all for today and don't forget to submit your work next week on Friday. " said Mr Sukjin to his students. Everyone then walked out from the class. 

" Sehun! Wanna grab lunch? " asked Park Shin Hye to Sehun who's daydreaming again.

" Oh Sehun! Did you hear me? " shouted Park Shin Hye making Sehun to startled. 

" What do you want? Can't you stop disturbing me? "

" I said, "do you wanna go grab lunch with me? "

" No, what makes you think I wanted to? "

" Because you're my boyfriend! "

" I don't want to and I am not your boyfriend! " Sehun grabs his bag and walked out of the class angrily. 

" You'll like me, one day. " said Park Shin Hye pouting. 

...

" Uhh, what a tiring day. " said Ji Hyo sitting next to Suzy.

It's almost midnight and the restaurant is about to close. Customers has been coming in and out since morning making everyone in the restaurant busy including Mr Yoo. Now, everyone is preparing to go home. 

" Jihyo, can I sleep at your place tonight? I'm so tired and I'm not capable to go back home. "

" Sure you can...Suzy-ah, I've told you to rent any house near here but you insisted. How did you manage to go work when your house is very far. You're not a robot. Besides, we only get to rest for a few hours. "

" Hmm, I don't know, Jihyo. I've loved the house to that's why I don't want to leave it. Besides, there are so many memories in that house. And, I know how to manage my time, okay? " said Suzy jokingly to her closest friend. The girls then went to grab a taxi. 


So, how was it? Is it good or bad? Sorry if you think Jihyo's character is boring because her roled is the same as in my first story, I just don't know what role to give. Can you suggest for my next story? No interactions between Jihyo and Sehun yet hehehe. Anyway, please drop your comments below okay? Thanks!