Eleven

Love at 19.

" Get in. It's raining. You're wet. " Jihyo finally open the door to let Sehun in after an hour of drowning in emotions. 

" Huh? " realizing that Jihyo finally lets him in, Sehun didn't make a sound.

" I said get in. I don't wanna be in trouble if you get sick. " Hearing the stern voice, Sehun then stands up and quickly get into the house. Jihyo handed him a dry towel. 

" I've prepared you hot water in the shower room, sit down and sip a cup of coffee for a while then take a shower. " he could see that Jihyo is still mad at him because she's not looking at him. Not a single glance. She's trying to make herself busy to avoid any eye contact with him. 

" Mianhae... " Jihyo heard a soft voice at her back while washing the dishes. She then stop doing everything and make a way to the table. 

" I just wanna say sorry....for troubling you. I don't mean no harm. " said Sehun in a very soft voice.

" Go...go..take a shower. You're all wet. " she then show Sehun the way to the shower room. 

...

" Eun, do you know where the hell is our son? " asked Mr Jay. He's been worried sick of the wherebeing of his son. 

" I don't know. He just left like that yesterday.. "

" Aish! Your son is! Ah...our son... " said Mr Jay trying to avoid saying bad words.

" Don't worry Jay, I've texted him. " said Mrs Eun.

" We even called him many times, now tell me will he reply your messages? "

" Let's just hope he's doing fine...Oh! He replied! It says that he's at his friend's house and we don't have to worry about him. His phone's battery died and that's why we couldn't reach him.. "

" For two days? Where the hell he is? He didn't even go to class. "

" Jay, you cannot torture him anymore. Besides. He's 19. If this thing continues, then, we'll talk to him. But right now, let's leave him alone. Maybe he wants some freedom. "

" Fine. But if anything happens, I'm blaming you. " said Mr Jay straightly went into his room.

" Omo, this old man...really...aigoo. "

...

" Jihyo-ah, do you have something for me to wear? My clothes are wet... " Sehun opens the door after shower and asked clothes from Jihyo shyly. At first, he didn't want to bother her, he can just sleep in the shower room without his clothes, but then, he feels colds and a little dizzy.

" Huh? " Jihyo was startled when Sehun requested for clothes. She knocks her head for a few times for forgetting to set everything up. Now she must look for clothes for that ..she thought. So, she went to her late father's room and took out any clothes and pants. 

" Here... " said Jihyo while handing the clothes to Sehun. She faced to other direction to avoid seeing Sehun's perfect body.

" Jihyo ah, why are you like this? "
" Like what? " 

" Standing like that...I'm not going to eat you... " this time Sehun's voice got a litte too soft. 

" Ya! Palli! " as soon as Jihyo was about to burst, Sehun quickly took the clothes and close the door. 

" What do you take me for, huh? Aish... " Jihyo mumbled alone. She looked at the door upside down, as though she was talking to Sehun.

After putting on his clothes, Sehun walked out and went to see where Jihyo is. 

" Jihyo-ah, where are you? " he sneaked out to the living room but she's not there. 

" I'm in the kitchen. "

" Oh, what're you doing? "

" Cooking of course. "

" Oh, uh-uh (coughing) "

" Wae? Huh? You catch a fever? Your forehead is hot." 

" Gwenchana, let me help you. " 

" No! You should go rest. Come, I'l take you to my room. " said Jihyo pulling Sehun.

" What? Your room? "

" Yes. It's because I did not finish cleaning the other room. So, you can rest in my room.. "

" I...I think I should sleep on the sofa. It's fine. "

" No. "

" But... " before Sehun could utter his next word, he received death glare from Jihyo.

Inside the room, Sehun could see it is filled with Jihyo's pictures with her late parents. And also some with her bff, Suzy.. And also, from her school year. She looked so cute in every picture. And also beautiful. This makes Sehun to fall in love again with Jihyo. Well, he actually is. Besides, he can see that Jihyo likes yellow colour. Almost everything is in yellow. A bright lady, Sehun thought. 

" Here, your blanket. You should rest. You're catching a cold. Maybe because of the rain. I'll be here later with your food. So, rest for now. " said Jihyo. Sehun was touched by the efforts Jihyo's been giving. He never felt so much care from someone before. He just smiled at Jihyo and admiring the woman that's standing in front of him. Even though she's mad at him, she still manage to put it aside and help him. 


:)