Eight

Love at 19.

A week has passed and Jihyo still didn't answer any calls or texts from Sehun. She's starting to like him already but after what had happened that night, she felt she's being played all this time. She didn't know that Sehun is in a relationship. She's now brokenhearted. 

" Jihyo, are you going to be like this forever? Why aren't you answering any of my calls or messages? Please reply, at least one would make me feel at ease. I even go to your house but you didn't open the door. And now when I get to your workplace, they said you're on holiday and went back to your hometown. Where is it? I really want to meet you so bad....I miss you very much...pls reply.... "

The word " I miss you " really means nothing now to her. She put her phone down and let out a sigh..thinking how stupid she was for believing in Sehun. Right now, she's finding a peace of mind in her hometown in Pohang. She's been there for two days already. She received greeting from her neighbors who pass by. They talked for hours because it's been a long time since she came back. And now she's staying there for....a long time. 

...

" Sehun! Where are you going? "

" I'm going out dad. I'm meeting a friend. "

" What? You're going out in this hour? It's already late! "

" Pa, I'm a grown man already. You can't control me! "

" Yes! I know. But what if something bad happens to you? Can't your friend wait until tomorrow morning? "

" No. "

" You're going to the club, isn't it? "

" Hmmmm....ye. "

"Son, I know you're having a problem right now. But, by doing that, do you think it will solve your problem? In the end, you'll end up suffering. So, don't go there. Think on how to solve your problem... "

" ....I've tried. I've tried so many times already "

" Then? Think again. " Mr Jay patted  Sehun's shoulders before going back to his room. 

So, Sehun didn't go to the club, instead he stays in his room, thinking where and what is Jihyo doing right now. He's been trying to reach her but he can't. He's been worried sick after he's being told by Mr Yoo that Jihyo has take holiday leave. The worse part is Mr Yoo didn't tell him where is Jihyo's hometown. He feels like he's about to explode. 

Right now,Suzy is his last hope. He's calling her. 

" Yoboseoyo? Is this Suzy? "

" De. Sehun-ssi. "

" Suzy, I know you know where Jihyo is. Could you please tell me where is she? "

" ....I, I can't. I promised her not to tell you. " she bits her lips after saying it.

" Why? I'm not at fault, Suzy. I need to tell her the truth. Please! "

" No. Let her calm herself. Leave her alone. "

" I'll leave her alone after telling the truth. I'll leave her if she said she really really don't want to see me anymore. I'll never contact her anymore. But, I  need you to give me her address. I don't want her to live brokenhearted not knowing the real story. " 

 


Seriously, I'm out of idea ahahahaha