Six

Love at 19.

Park Shin Hye parked her car a bit far from Sehun's house. She's determine to make him hers. She's been obsessing over him since the day she first met him. Sehun once help her check her car because her car has a lot of problem and Sehun is the one who checked and help her repair the car with a help from his mechanic. And then, Sehun also catch her from falling from the stairs because she stepped on a bottle when she was running. Sehun helped her....a lot. One day, Lee El met her and told her that Sehun likes her and since that day she's been obsessing over Sehun. That's why he's always there when she's in trouble. But sometimes she feels odd. If Sehun likes her then why didn't Sehun show her any signs of him liking her? 

" Maybe he wants to hide it. He'll tell me sooner or later. " she giggles. 

...

Half an hour later, Park Shin Hye saw Sehun's car coming out from the gate.

" Where is he going? " she feels anxious. She drive her car and followed behind. 

...

" Suzy! I'm nervous! " said Song Ji Hyo nervously because this is her first time experiencing a date with a guy.

" Shut up, Jihyo. Relax! It'll be okay. It's not like he's going to kill you. " said Suzy rolling her eyes. 

" Okay, fine. Emm, do you think my floral dress is okay? And what about my makeup? Should I put more? "

" Hey! You'll look like a clown if you put too much makeup. You look beautiful without makeup or with simple makeup. Gee! You spend a lot of your time learning how to makeup. For the sake of a guy! " said Suzy laughing at Jihyo who's dumbfounded all of a sudden. 

...

* ding dong * ( doorbell ringing)

" Song Ji Hyo! Your guest is here! " yelled Suzy.

" Okay! Coming! " said Song Ji Hyo hurriedly while putting on her heels. She doesn't want to wear heels as she never wear one before but Suzy forced her. 

" Hi, Jihyo. " said Sehun trying to hide his blush. He look handsome wearing a suit. 

" Hi, Oh Sehun.. " said Jihyo, also blushing. 

" Stop being awkward! Ya Jihyo! Why are you acting so girly suddenly? " said Suzy interfering Oh Sehun and Song Ji Hyo's awkward meeting. 

" Where is your boyish side? " Suzy then continue to heat things up. Sehun just smiled shyly beside Song Ji Hyo.

" Ya! Stop it...you're embarassing me. " whispered Jihyo to Suzy. Suzy then let her tongue out and close the door quickly. 

" Err, I'm sorry for my friend's behaviour. I hope you don't mind. "

" It's okay, she's funny. "

" Yes she is. " They stand beside each other awkwardly and forgotten to go into the car. Then Suzy open the door and was shocked they were standing there awkwardly without any words to say.

" What the?! Hey! Are you guys going to wait the waiter to come here and take your orders? Why are you two still here? "

" Uh? I'm sorry. Ji-jihyo let's go...er...I mean, shall we? " said Sehun doesn't know what to say. He feels amazed by the person standing beside him.

" Y-yes. " said Jihyo pinching herself because she didn't talk too much.

" Have fun! And I hope you guys will not forget the way home just because of your awkwardness. " said Suzy. 

...

" Jihyo...you looked so beautiful tonight. "

" Thank you, Oh Sehun. You looked handsome too. "

" Haha...I guess you're not used with this kind of style, right? Putting makeup on and get dressed so beautifully? "

" Hmm, yes. I usually just wear jeans and t-shirt. But why not I dressed like this, right? "

" Yup...I want to see you dress like this always....I mean, I love to see you dressing like this. It's okay to hide your beauty from other people, but don't hide it from me. Okay? " Winked Sehun.

A few minutes later, their food arrived. They eat and talked about each other. 

" So, this is why you don't want me already? You dumped me because of this ? " Park Shin Hye suddenly appeared after she saw Sehun fetching a girl. Her heart beats faster and anger is now controlling her.