Two

Love at 19.

" Good morning, my dear son. " said Mrs Eun to Sehun who just woke up and went to the kitchen still feeling sleepy. 

" Emm, morning. " said Sehun sleepily.

" You don't have class today? " asked Mrs Eun while pouring milk into Sehun's glass. 

" Nope, it's Saturday.. " said Sehun annoyed. His eyes are looking at his mom's eyes full of annoyance. 

" Oh, I forgot. I'm sorry. Emm, you're not going anywhere today? "

" I'm too lazy to go out, besides I have a lot of assignments to do and a test to catch up. So, I'm very busy for a few days. " said Sehun who then walks into his room leaving his mother with their maid. 

"  I focused too much on works that I totally forgotten my son is all grown up. " smiled Mrs Eun talking to her maid. 

Mrs Eun is a really kind woman who wants the best for her son. Her husband, Mr Jay is in the US, handling their business. She came back to Korea because she misses her son very much. She regrets for always abandoning her son. Inside her heart, she hopes that Sehun will forgive his parents. 

...

" Hurry, Jihyo! We're late! " said Suzy to Song Ji Hyo. 

They woke up late because they're too tired and they overslept. Song Ji Hyo kept on talking about how "good" is Suzy's time management furiously making Suzy to close her ears with her hands. It's her fault though because she kept on bragging about how she knows how to manage her time. 

" You girls are late. " said Mr Yoo with his hands on his waist. The two girls standing in front of him embarassed. 

Luckily for them, Mr Yoo is a sporting guy and he understands that they're tired especially for Suzy. Song Ji Hyo got her one week holiday last week because she went back to her old house where she was raised. She still keep the house because that's the only memory of her with the old couple although many people asks her to sale the land . 

" Get to work now, you girls. Hurry. We'll be busy again, today. "

...

Park Shin Hye parks her car in front of the Jay's empire. Mrs Eun came out to see who it was. 

" Hi, may I know where is Sehun? " said Park Shin Hye not looking at Mrs Eun. She thought Mrs Eun is one of the maid in Sehun's house. 

" He's in. Why? "

" Oh! That's great. Em ,will you excuse me? " said Park Shin Hye disrespectfully to Mrs Eun and walked inside the house. 

" Ullie, can you please call Sehun? He has a guest. " said Mrs Eun politely to Ullie, one of her maid. 

" Yes, madam.. "

" Excuse me, how long have you worked here? " asked Park Shin Hye playing with her fingers and sitting with her legs crossing. 

" Since before Sehun's was born. " said Mrs Eun smiling. She likes how the rude girl is unconscious who she is. 

" Wow! So you're like...the oldest maid here? "

" No, Ullie is the oldest maid. "

" Wha..." before Park Shin Hye manage to utter her next words, she saw someone coming down the stairs. It's Sehun. She then stands up happily. 

" What is it, Umma? " said Sehun politely. 

" Someone is waiting for you... " said Mrs Eun smiling towards Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye's eyes widened when she found out that the woman in front of her is Sehun's mother. 

" Oh my god! Auntie, I'm sorry...sorry...sorry. I didn't know you're Sehun's mother. I'm really really sorry. " said Park Shin Hye embarassed of her actions earlier. 

" What happen here? " asked Sehun not knowing what is happening. 

" Nothing, my dear son. Enjoy your time with your friend. " said Mrs Eun smiling to Sehun. She then walks to the kitchen to see what are the other maids is cooking with Ullie following behind. 

" Hey! What did you say to my mom? "

" Umm, nothing. Ahaha. You won't care about that even if I tell you. " said Park Shin Hye grabbing Sehun to sit beside her. 

" Why did you come unannounced? "

" I just want to surprise you.. "

" Don't waste your time, Shin Hye. There are so many guys out there. Go find one. "

" But, I want you. " 

" No, I don't want you and I don't want to be in a relationship. "

" But... " before Park Shin Hye manage to finish her words, Sehun grab her hand and ask her to leave. 

...

" Jihyo! Let's have lunch together. " said Suzy changing her clothes.

" Okay, where are we going to eat? "

" I heard that there is a new stall few blocks from here. "

" Really? Well, okay let's go. "

The two girls packed their foods and walk straight back to their workplace. On their way back to their workplace, something caught Jihyo's eyes. A guy was walking with so many stuffs on his hand. The guy then suddenly trip and fell down making everyone to stop and glare at him. Some people were shocked and some continue walking. Jihyo then run towards him and lending a hand. Suzy followed behind. 

" Are you okay, sir? Why did you carry all of these things alone? " said Jihyo lifting up the stuffs. 

" Ugh, I'm not okay! " said the guy angrily. 

" Umm, sorry. Here... " Jihyo then put the stuffs on the floor. 

" Thanks. " said the guy ignoring the two girls. He just looked at them for a second and then walks away. 

" Jeez! How rude! " said Suzy glaring on the guy who is already putting his stuff into the car. 

" Hmm, it's okay, Suzy. Come on, we might be late again. " 

...

" Haish! Why did that woman ask me to carry all of her stuffs while she's busy gossiping with her friends. Ugh... " said Sehun angrily in the car. 

" Luckily, there's someone who is willing to help me when I fell down just now. " 

Few minutes later, Park Shin Hye gets into the car. 

" I'm sorry Sehunnie. I just got too excited to hear my friend's news just now. Are you okay? I saw you fell just now. "

" No, I'm not okay. That's it. I'm going home now. I don't want to go anywhere else. I'm tired. "

" But, we're not done with shopping yet! "

" No! I want to go home. Find someone who's willing to out with you. " 


Hey there! Hope you guys like this chapter. Please drop your comments below okay? Thanks. Have a great day!