Four

Love at 19.

" Park Shin Hye! " shouted Sehun to Park Shin Hye. She is seen to be fully ready for that.

" Yes, honey? " she grabbed Sehun's hands and started feeling Sehun's lips. She doesn't care about everyone else in the cafe. People were watching them shockingly as Sehun is not a person to be messed with. He's a very polite person but when he's mad, no one can fight him. 

* PACK! * the sound of someone's face getting slapped make the cafe more tensed. All eyes are on Sehun. Park Shin Hye almost fell down to the floor after being slapped by Sehun. Luckily, Lee El was there to help her. 

" Hey! What're you thinking?! Why did you slap her?! You're gonna get it! " shouted Lee El.

" You and your friend are crazy! Why did you tell everyone about that incident just now?! This is not my fault. You tricked me! You pretend to collapse to make me help you. Then when Lee El opens the door, you kissed me! And you, too Lee El, you're abetting with this witch! You took a photo and pretends not to know anything. Hah! How pathetic! " Sehun was talking loudly that almost everyone could hear him. Everyone knows that he didn't have a heart for Park Shin Hye but she's been drooling over him since the first day. So, that's why everyone was so shocked to see them kissing and about the news that they're dating but not shocked to see the "slapping" part. 

When Sehun was about to walk away, Park Shin Hye began to acting out. Everybody knows that will happen. 

" Oh Sehun! I'm going to tell your parents about this! I'm going to deliver that picture to them! " she said. Oh Sehun seems to ignore her and just walk away. Park Shin Hye began to cry and when nobody seem to care, she finally walked out from the scene angrily. 

...

" Jihyo-ah! Someone invited me for dinner this Sunday! " Suzy jumped happily when she receives a message that makes her excited. 

" What? Who? " asked Jihyo questionably. 

" I don't know. A stranger I met on Facebook. "

" Be careful, Suzy. Something bad might happen to you. You better bring your brother with you too. " said Jihyo caring. 

" Why did you say that? " asked Suzy,she somehow wanted to laugh at Jihyo for being too old-fashioned. 

" Nah, I'm just afraid of something bad happens to you. He's a stranger. Who knows what a stranger could do to you. " said Jihyo while folding her clothes. 

" Hmmm, he's a good guy. Believe me. Emm, what about you? "

" What do you mean? "

" Hmmm, someone so pretty, like you....hasn't anybody asked you to go for a date? " said Suzy who's now sitting closer to Jihyo while smirking. 

" No one. Besides, I'm too busy to be on social media. "

" Hmm, you should. Who knows that Oh Sehun will get to you. " smirk Suzy.

" Silly! He'll not. Besides, he's rich and of course he already got a girlfriend. Who wants me ahaha. " said Jihyo continuing folding her clothes. 

" Well, who knows, Jihyo. Heee " Jihyo then throws a pile of clothes onto Suzy making her fell down. The girls start to bickering playfully. 

...

" I'm so stressed! " murmured Sehun alone in his car. While driving, he saw Jihyo and Suzy entering a bookstore that he always go. At the same time, he also was about to go there. So, Sehun parked his car and quickly went inside the bookstore. He pretends not to see the two girls as he slowly approach them. 

" Oops! I'm sorry, miss! I didn't see...eh? You? The girl that helped me the other day, right? The waitress? "

" Err, Sehun? What a coincidence! "

" Yeah, it is. What're you doing here? " asked Sehun awkwardly because he somehow got a little thing for this girl in front of him. 

" Emm, of course, I'm looking for a book. What else? Haha " said Jihyo jokingly. 

" Aha, ye-yes. Sure it is. Emm, let's sit over there, can we? "

" Of course. Suzy, I'll be back in a minute, okay? "

" Hmm... " murmured Suzy. Jihyo just put on a playful smile to her best friend. 

" So, you didn't tell me your name yet, miss...? " said Sehun politely. He completely have forgotten about his problem. 

" Uh, my name is Song Ji Hyo. Just call me Jihyo. " said Jihyo shyly. 

" Oh, nice to meet you Song Ji Hyo. So, you come here often? Or? "

" No, I didn't come here often. But everytime when I come here, I'll buy lots of books. "

" Oh really? You're still studying? "

" No, I quit school when I was 15. "

" Why? "

" I'm an orphan. An old couple raised me, then they died due to sickness, so I got no one to handle my studies fees. So, I quit and began working. "

" Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. Do you miss study or... ? Because you're still young and it such a waste for you to just give up on it. " 

" Hmmm, of course I do. But I don't get the chance. Its okay. "

" Well, if that suits you, then I'm fine with it heee " Sehun smiled cutely which makes Jihyo to feel shy and blushed. He's too cutee! ( Jihyo said in her mind )

" How old are you? " Sehun suddenly asked making Jihyo to surprised from her ilusion.

" 19 "

" What? We're in the same age. Wow, amazing! " said Sehun excitedly. 

" Hahahaha...you're funny Sehun. " laughed Jihyo shyly. 

" Am I ? So, you wanna go out with me? " 

" Huh? " ....................