Ten

Love at 19.

" Hey! Hey! Where are you going? " ask Sehun to Jihyo.

" I'm going in. As for you, go back home! "

" Ya! Ya! Please...don't do this to me. Okay okay I'm sorry. Please Jihyo, I'm just....I...I'm " unable to utter his next word, Jihyo turn around. 

" Just what? "

" Jealous! " said Sehun. It's obvious that he's very shy that moment and didn't even look at Jihyo. 

" Jealous? Ah, is that girl not enough? "

" Hey, she's only my friend. She's not someone special. "

" How can I believe you again? Who knows that this is one of your tricks. "

" Look. If I don't like you, I wouldn't waste my time calling and texting you. I wouldn't come here. I wouldn't be mad seeing you with that guy! " said Sehun almost crying. He's exhausted with all of this . 

Jihyo looked him in the eyes. She saw the tears are coming. She felt her chest are being beaten by the wind. However, she still don't want to accept the fact that this is happening. It's making her go mad. So she leave him alone and went inside the house. Sehun is left outside, kneeling and crying in pain. As for Jihyo, she lean her back at the walls, don't know what to do. 

" Jihyo-ah, I'm sorry. I'm stupid. I should've told you sooner about Park Shin Hye chasing me. I thought that it is not important to tell you. But, I was stupid. " said Sehun at the door hoping Jihyo would hear him. He feel helpless right now. 

...

" Good morning, Miss Park. Your breakfast is ready. " said Lola, one of the maid.

" No. You guys can eat it. I don't have any appetite right now. Uhm, where is the panadol? "

" Uh, I'll take it for you. "

" Okay. " said Park Shin Hye. She smiles to Lola. She rest her on a chair in the kitchen. Suddenly, she remembers the time she's been drooling over to Sehun. The guy that she fall for. But, also the guy that doesn't even put a little bit of feeling towards her inside him. But, Lee El keeps on telling her that Sehun likes her and all that. Besides, he has saved her several times before this. Sometimes, Lee El was lying all this time but she just shrugged the feeling off. Lee El is her bestfriend and she wouldn't betray her. 

" Miss, here. Your medicine. I'll take your water. " said Lola interrupting Park Shin Hye. 

" Thanks, Lola. " she then put the medicine on her tongue and drink the water and swallow the medicine. 

" Miss, I hope you'll not get mad at me, but may I ask you something? "

" Sure, why not. "

" Where've you've been last night? I saw Lee El carrying you to your room. It seems like you're drunk. You've been in this situation for a few days already. Thankfully your parents don't know about this. You should take care of your health. You're still young. "

" Uh, ye. I'm drunk..hehe...Hmmm, that's the only way, I guess. To get  rid from all of the bulls I'm having. "

" I know. But, getting drunk is not the only way. You can try sharing, pray or discuss it with someone. "

" I don't know, Lola. I'm done trying. " she then cries. Lola then patted her back. 

" It's going to be okay, soon. Try to solve it. You should think carefully. "

...

" Hey, how's Park Shin Hye? " asked Jessica. 

" To hell she go, hahahaha. " 

" Hey! What're you talking about? She's your friend. BEST FRIEND. " said Jessica firmly.

" Look, I don't care about her. She deserves it. "

" Are you still mad at her? I thought you've put the feeling inside a box and put it aside. "

" I will never forget  it. She stole my boyfriend. He's my everything! Now, it's her time to feel what I feel for the past 2 years. "


Updated! Sorry if this chapter is a little bit dramatic ahaha. Drop your comments below kay? :)))