Three

Love at 19.

" Honey! Welcome back! How are you? " asked Mrs Eun to Mr Jay who just arrived from the US.

" I'm fine, thank you. Where's Sehun? "

" Oh, he's showering..Come, let's get inside. Have you eaten? "

" Nope. I'm so tired, honey. I'll take shower first then we'll go eat outside. Okay? "

" Sure " said Mrs Eun carrying her husband's bag. 

...

" Jihyo! Look at that guy! He's the one we help the other day? Remember? " 

" Eh? Is it him? I don't remember at all. Maybe...you got the wrong guy, Suzy. "

" Eh? Wrong? Hmm, no I don't think so. It is him! "

" Hey! We're working right now. So, let's talk about it later, arasseo? " said Jihyo. She then walk towards the guy Suzy talked about. 

" Good evening, Sir, Ma'am...may I take your orders? " said Jihyo ready to take orders. 

" Err, excuse me, miss. Aren't you the girl yesterday? " asked one of the guy. 

" What? " 

" Uh, I mean, aren't you the one that helped me yesterday? The guy that fell down to the floor with his stuffs? Remember? " said the guy trying to make Jihyo remember the incident.

" Oh! Are you that guy? I'm sorry, I don't recognize  you. " said Jihyo shyly. 

" It's okay. Thank you for helping me. You're such a nice girl. " the guy then stands and shake Jihyo's hand. 

" By the way, I'm Oh Sehun. And this is my parents. Nice to meet you. " he smiled and they all exchange greetings together. 

" Oh, it's so embarassing, haha...but nice to meet you too, Oh Sehun. " said Jihyo. She then takes orders and leave. Sehun keep looking at her. His parents saw his reaction. 

" My dear son, is there anything bothering you? " asked Mrs Eun.

" Uh? No, mom. " he smiled.

" So, that girl helped you, what? " his father then asked him.

" Yeah, appa, yesterday I was carrying so many stuffs then I trip down. She and her friend came to help me. But I was so angry that time that I didn't get to thanked them properly. "

" Sehun-ssi, you should get rid of your bad temper. " said his father.

" I will, appa. Don't worry. It just take time. "

...

" Suzy! I've something to tell you! Come here, faster! " Jihyo said to Suzy who's busy changing her clothes. They're about to go back home already. 

" What is it? Can't you tell me later? " 

" No, it's about that guy yesterday. "

" Huh? Which one? The one you said looked old with his army haircut or the one who spill coffee at the table and yelled at himself? "

" No, silly. The one that we helped. "

" Oh! Him! The rude guy! Why? "

" He's not rude. He thanked me just now and he apologizes for being rude. "

" Oh, just you? So, he didn't apologize to me? Like that? "

" Silly, that means us. " they laughed while walking to the bus stop. 

" His name is Oh Sehun. "

" What? "

" That's his name... "

...

" Sehun...do you already have a girlfriend? " asked Mr Jay to his one and only  son. 

" No, appa. Why? "

" Nothing, I'm just wondering. It's good though because you must focus on your studies first. "

" Then, who's that girl that came yesterday? " Mrs Eun interrupt. 

" Oh, Park Shin Hye? She's only my classmate, umma. "

" Really? Hmm, I don't quite like her. She's not respectful to the elders. 

" I don't like her too, umma. " said Sehun agreeing with his umma. 

" What girl? " asked Mr Jay.

" A girl came yesterday and without permission, she came into the house just like that. She even thought that I'm one of the maid. I don't like the way she talks and the way she dress herself. She even force our Sehunnie to go accompany her to go shopping. What a headache! " said Mrs Eun angrily. 

" Luckily she met you, not me. I don't know what I'll do if I was here. " said Mr Jay. Sehun just smiled at the backseat of the car. Even though he's mad at his parents for abandoning himm, but they're always protective over him. 

...

" Okay, class, today we are going to enter to a new chapter. So, get ready with your notes because I'll be asking few questions about our last chapter. " said Mr Sukjin to his students. Everyone took out their notes and some students just go through their phone to read the slides. 

Sehun is seen to be on his own world again. And someone saw it. This time, she is really determine to have Sehun's heart. 

After class, Sehun scroll on his phone to check new message. He didn't care about Park Shin Hye's existence around him. Park Shin Hye then stands up and for the first time she didn't bother Sehun. But that' what Sehun wants. She then suddenly collapse on the floor. Sehun was shocked and so he quickly goes towards her and put her head on his lap. He touches her face and slowly slapping her face to wake up. Then for a few minutes when Sehun was about to get help from someone, the class's door is opened and then Park Shin Hye woke up and quickly kisses Sehun. They hear someone was squeaking but not really loud. Sehun notices the kiss and quickly pushes Park Shin Hye. He then stands up angrily. 

" Are you crazy? "

" What? You're the one who asked me to kiss you! You said you wanted to kiss me! " said Park Shin Hye. 

" You! "

" Sehun, it's true that you like Shin Hye? " asked the girl that opens the door. It's Lee El. She's Park Shin Hye's bff. 

" No way! I never liked her. Don't touch me Park Shin Hye, or else I'll slap you! " Sehun storms out and get out from there quickly. 

" Great job, Lee El! Did you take a picture? "

" Yes, of course, sis. This is going to be a hot topic today. " the girls laughed and went out. Park Shin Hye planned all this trick to get Sehun. She will use the picture to threatened Sehun. 

...

Sehun gets into the car and slammed the door making few people to get shocked and just looked at the car. Some were whispering and some just ignore. 

" ! Why did I helped her? I shouldn't helped because that is one of her tricks! I should have known earlier. Ah! " when Sehun was screaming in the car, he gets a message suddenly. It's from Tao. 

" Dude! Congratulations! "

" Huh? What for? "

" Don't joke around, Sehun. We all already know. "

" Know about what? " 

" You and Shin Hye! You guys are a couple already, right? " Sehun didn't reply that message already. He already feel something burning inside of him. He feels like he wants to slice every part of Park Shin Hye's body. 


Hey guys! So, this chapter is a bit long than the previous one but I do hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading yeah? Please drop your comments below. Thanks and may you have a great day!