Five

Love at 19.

" Oi! After meeting Sehun, you seemed to be quiet...is there anything you'd like to say? Or something bothering your mind? " asked Suzy while eating ramen next to Jihyo. 

After meeting Sehun in the library, Jihyo has been quiet and not her ususal self. Usually, she'll complain how thinner she has been or why she never get to be so good in putting makeups and good in dressing. But today, she seems quiet. 

" Hmm, Suzy-ah, I've got something to tell you.. " Jihyo finally open .

" What is it? " Suzy then bring her body closer to Jihyo. 

" Actually, Sehun ask me for a....DATE! " Jihyo then started to scream making Suzy to get shocked and her ramen nearly trips. Jihyo then jump happily like a little kid and started singing and dancing to Apink's Mr Chu.

" Jihyo!!! " Suzy screams her lungs out because she thought Jihyo got a problem but it turns out to be a tricked from Jihyo. She then pinched Jihyo's legs many times making Jihyo to lose control of her body. They both laughed hard and began talking about what Jihyo should wear on her date. 

...

" Yes! She accepted my request! Oh yeah, oh yeah. Oh Sehun, you're awesome, uhuh uhuh. " Sehun danced in the car after he recalled about what Jihyo said earlier. He felt something exciting might happen.

" Huh? Oh no! I forgot to ask for her phone number! Yaish! Stupid Sehun! Why did you forgot, little brat! " his happiness stopped when he suddenly realize he forgotten to ask Jihyo's phone number. Now what he should do...

...

" What?! You guys didn't exhange phone number? What the hell is wrong with you guys! You are only over excited to meet each other but you didn't know each other's phone number! How are you guys suppose to communicate with each other?! Haish! You guys are making me mad already! " said Suzy flapping her hands to her side face cause she feels hot. 

" Relax, relax, Suzy. Here's a glass of water. We'll think about other plan. " said Jihyo while handling Suzy a glass of cold water to make her feel relaxed a bit. 

" Oh! How about I'll just wait for him in the restaurant tomorrow? That's the only place he knows I'm at. " said Jihyo who thinks she's a genius for having that idea. 

" Yeah, you're right. Besides, your off day is on Sunday, and Friday right? Why don't you guys go on Friday? "

" Yeah, Friday is the day. It's the most beautiful, romantic, dreamy day ever. " said Jihyo already imagining stupid stuffs. 

" Hey! Dream on! He's only inviting you for dinner. He just wants to say thank you. " said Suzy annoyingly to her silly friend. 

" You're just jealous, Suzy baby. "

" Jealous for what? Remember, I have a date too. " said Suzy walking to the kitchen. 

...

" I hope she's working today. " Sehun thought.  Since he doesn't even know Jihyo's phone number, he thought that he should just meet her at her workplace. What a relieve he thought. He thinks that he might not be able to meet Jihyo again. 

" Excuse me, sir. May I know, is Song Ji Hyo working today? " asked Sehun to a forty something guy that happens to be Mr. Yoo.

" Yes, she's in. Why? "

" Umm, I wanted to meet her for a while. Can I? "

" I'm afraid not now. But on her rest time. It's in an hour. Can you wait? "

" Oh sure, I'll wait. " So, Sehun went back to his car and waited for an hour. 

...

" Hey! Do you think he would come? There's no sign of him. " asked Suzy to Jihyo. 

" Relax, Suzy. I have a strong feeling that he's here. "

" Heh, so you now thinks that you are destined to be with him? " joked Suzy making Jihyo to rolled her eyes. 

" Jihyo, someone came just now. He said he wants to meet you. He'll be here on your rest hour. " said Mr. Yoo.

" See! I told you he would come! " said Jihyo excited. 

...

" Jihyo! I'm here! " Sehun shouted while running towards Jihyo. She seems like looking for someone. 

" Oh? Thank God you're here. Here, my phone number. " Jihyo handing Sehun a piece of paper.

" Oh? How did you know I came for this? " 

" It's because I didn't even gave you my phone number back in the bookstore. I totally forgotten. " she said shyly. 

" I'm sorry for being forgetful. Guess I'm not a guy you would like, huh? " said Sehun sadly. 

" Aish, what do you mean? Don't be like that.. " Jihyo throws a light punch on Sehun's shoulder. He squeaks a bit making Jihyo laugh. 

" Okay, I'll call you to let you know where and when will we'll have our date, okay? And I'll pick you up, too. Bye. " Sehun the winks at Jihyo and they exchange goodbyes and leave the scenery. 


Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for too long. I'm busy ahaha. So I hope you guys enjoy with this chapter and please leave a comment below. Thanks and have a wonderful day!