THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the first ones to leave the mansion on Grandma's return.

A month had passed since Luhan left but they had stopped looking for him a long time ago.

It's hard to find someone when they don't want to be found.

Luhan's friends never really said anything to each other but they all knew. Deep down, just like Luhan had done, they kept their pain to themselves and moved out of the mansion.

Kai and Kyungsoo followed two days after Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Then suddenly a day came when it was only Sehun and grandma left.

And there was nothing she could do but watch him go through his heartbreak and grief.

For months Sehun stayed in his room, shut to the world and any human contact.

The only thing he felt was nothing.

He would wake up, take a shower, eat whatever was given to him and just sit on his bed thinking about nothing.

Then, the crying and sadness hit him one morning.

It all came crashing down.

His friends would often come to visit him but they would never mention Luhan.

It felt as if the boy had never existed.

After sadness came anger.

Punching on the walls. Crying. Screaming. 

After more than half a year had gone by, the only thing left was depression.

Depression and then confusion on why everything had happened the way it did.

When Sehun could not find any answers, he stopped looking for one and it was sadness all over again.

Doctors and psycologist came and went not really understanding to what extent Sehun was left damaged.

No matter how much Grandma tried, even she didn't understand what she could do to help the boy.

 

A whole year passed and the day when Luhan had left came again.

Sehun was restless but, for a change in his monotony life, a letter arrived on his name. There was no return address.

At first, Sehun just threw it on top of the piled up mail he had been receiving: letters from university, from the doctors, from the bank, phone bills for a phone Sehun had not used after listening that last voice message from the boy he had loved.

Sehun had somehow known that the last voice message was the last he would have heard from him.

He had felt it.

Yet that night, as he laid on his bed after dinner, Sehun could not fall asleep even after he had his sleeping pills. 

It was already 2am so he angrily got up from his bed and opened the window.

Sehun kept walking up and down, knowing in his heart what he really wanted but hesitating.

All his letters had a return address. Could it just be a coincidence that on that same exact day he had received such mail.

Sehun walked to the stac of letters and stared for a few minutes at the one on top.

Then he slowly picked it up and turned it over in his hands.

Could it be from the boy he was thinking of?

Yet, he was sure he would never hear from him after the voice message. 

 

Hastly putting the letter in pocket, not bothering that it was getting all scrunched up, Sehun quickly got out of his room and went out from the back garden.

He had not been there in one year scared of the memories that will destroy him over and over again.

But tonight he wanted to go.

He wanted to go on that same beach where he had last seen the love of his life.

Quickly walking, without looking anywhere but his feet, Sehun half ran on the sand and then let himself fall down.

 

Breathing in and out, hands shivering, eyes watering, Sehun slowly took the letter from his pocket.

Suddenly all doubts were gone and he knew who it was from.

The words seemed to be burning from inside.

Ripping the letter open he wiped his eyes and opened the papers that were inside.

 

"Dear Sehun-ah,"

 

Sehun's heart skipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter