HELPING HER GETTING HIM

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana came in the late evening.

Grandma had hired special cleaners to have the place thoroughly cleaned. She was surprised to see that, in her absence, the twelve boys had managed to keep the mansion as clean as possible but she still wanted it to be cleaned properly before she left.

All the day, Luhan had stayed out of the mansion, pretending he had an assignment to hand in at university and he was not surprised when Sehun had not even tried to talk to him since the night before.

It was as if it was always meant to happen. As if Sehun knew this day would come sooner or later.

Maybe he did know but it didn't matter now.

Luhan had a lot of time to think but he didn't think at all. There was no point in dwelling over things when everything was already laying in front of his eyes.

It was just a coincidence that both Luhan and Hana arrived at the mansion at the same time.

The girl's driver left parked at the front just as Luhan walked through the front gate. For a second, he thought about going back and waiting on the road before facing her but then decided against it. He had to meet her. 

And there she was.

Hana came out of the back of the car. Her body wrapped in a beautiful pastel pink dress. A shiny necklace made of pearls around her neck and matching crystal shoes. Her raven black hair were perfectly straightened. She looked like a goddess.

Luhan almost stumbled on his feet as he got closer. Has she been this beautiful the last and only time he had seen her?

 The girl saw him before he reached her and, to his surprise, she ran up to him and put her arms around him with a bright smile.

"Luhannnn!" she squealed happily, "It's been so long!"

Luhan nervously laughed, his arms shaking as he hugged the girl back.

She was going to take Sehun from him.

Luhan was aware of that. It hurt.

"It's nice to see you," Luhan said, his heart, breaking once again. He almost hated himself for not meaning what he said. He was not happy to see her. 

But, at the same time, he was not too sad, remembering that she could Sehun from him.

Luhan was like a monster that would kill Sehun too, together with him.

Hana was the only one who could save Sehun.

"You look thinner than the last time I saw you Luhannie," Hana seemed so comfortable with him as if she had known him forever.

Luhan nervously laughed as he scratched the back of his head. So she had noticed too. It was true. All the medicines that he had to take, made him this way.

"I'm still the same," he finally mumbled, hoping that something would come to his aid soon.

As if hearing his call for help, the doors of the mansion opened and out came Grandma.

"Hana, dear," she quickly reached them and hugged Hana, "You've finally arrived. We were waiting for you."

"Hi granny," Hana said as she hugged the old woman back and then kissed her cheek, "How have you been?"

"I have been well dear, just busy now with all the preparations."

"Oh I am sure you will love it there! The weather is better than here!" Hana said, "I've been to New York a few times and it was incredible!"

"Really?" Grandma was clearly very excited about her soon upcoming trip, "We'll be staying in New York for the first week before visiting other cities!"

"I am so jealous, I wish I had so much time too!" Hana said pouting.

Grandma laughed and only then she seemed to realize that Luhan had been there all alone, "Oh Luhan sweetheart!" 

Luhan smiled and greeted her politely. He felt distant to all of them now.

He felt as if he was living in his own bubble. He was talking and living with them but they were all distant. His bubble was made of glass and soon, very soon, it will break.

"Hana you should go inside," Granny said with a concerned smile towards Luhan, "I have to talk to Luhan."

"Sure," Hana said and, as the driver got out to take her suitcase, she smiled and politely told him that she would be fine carrying it herself. 

Luhan watched and smiled. Hana truly was perfect. No arrogance in her. She knew she was rich and that had power but she didn't use that power wrongly.

The driver drove away as Hana bid her goodbye, telling him she will phone him when she would be returning home and then she was about to walk in before Granny called her.

"Oh dear," Granny seemed a bit embarrassed then as she stumbled words to try and explain herself, "Well...the thing is...Oh...Some of Sehun's friends are staying over. Like roommates for the school year...I hope that..."

"Oh really?" It was a slight change but Luhan saw it. Hana seemed more relieved now as her smile widened, "That's great! The more the merrier!"

Grandma laughed, relieved that Hana had taken the news positively.

"I'll wait for you inside," Hana said and with a final nod, she walked in.

Luhan had stood silent all the time. He looked at the ground until he felt Grandma move closer and put a hand on his shoulder, "Luhan sweety?"

Luhan looked up confused. Was there something wrong?

"Is there anything wrong, my little baby?" Grandma asked with sincere concern in her eyes, "You are not happy and it breaks me to see you like this. Where is that Luhan I had first met?"

He had to fake it then. The laugh. The hug. The laugh again. The smile. The "I am okay granny, just worried and a bit stressed about the exams."

Grandma looked at him carefully but Luhan knew he had convinced her. He was so good at pretending.

Her sudden smile told him he hit the right spots.

"Who cares about the exams?" Granny said laughing, "You already own a mansion!"

Luhan laughed too.

"I am joking," Grandma said still laughing, "But don't stress too much. I know you will do great. You are a very hard working person, Luhan. How would you have found us if you didn't try your best even if you knew you might be left disappointed in the end. You had the courage to hope, Luhan. That's enough."

Luhan nodded with a slight smile, "Hope is important in life."

"It certainly is," she agreed and then, putting her arm in his, they walked inside the mansion.

 

**********

 

Hana got to stay in Grandma's room. The girl was a little ray of happiness.

Luhan almost saw himself in her.

Wasn't he this happy once?

He cleared his head as he looked at the food inside his plate, ignoring Sehun's eyes o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter