JUST HOLD ME TOGETHER

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's phone rang.

The giant, who was happily sitting eating popcorns in front of the tv, took the phone out of his pocket and his eyes froze as he saw the caller ID.

Kyungsoo?

In an instant Chanyeol accepted the call, and clung to the phone. Kyungsoo had never called him before.

Chanyeol was the one who always called first to check up on his best friend.

"Hello," Chanyeol said.

Sensing something wrong even before he heard the desperate cries, Chanyeol stood as popcorns flew from his lap.

All he heard at first were incomprehensible words in between hard sobs.

Chanyeol lost it and started running out of the house.

Kyungsoo…He had to get there before…God forbids it…

Running out of the double doors, Chanyeol cursed loudly realizing that his car keys were in his room.

To his relief, just when he was about to run back in, Sehun’s car came down the road and without really thinking about what he was doing he launched himself towards the car.

Sehun’s eyes widened and he came to a stop, his eyes filled with horror. Chanyeol?

“What happened?!” Sehun’s heartbeat started going crazy. Something bad had happened if Chanyeol was acting like this.

The giant didn’t answer but opened the back door and jumped in, seeing that Kai was seated in the passenger seat.

Sehun and Kai both turned to look at him, with worried eyes.

Chanyeol’s jaw locked as he spoke the name “Ji-Hun’s got Kyungsoo.”

Kai’s eyes pop wide open and he took a sharp breath in, as anger reddened his sight.

The first thing that came in Sehun’s mind: Me and Kyungsoo are going shopping today afterschool. Luhan was with Kyungsoo!

Sehun pressed on the gas as he spun the steering wheel in a flash and drove the car right back down the road.

When they reached the place Chanyeol directed them towards, the three boys got out hurriedly to inspect around.

They just helplessly wandered around, until they completely lost it. Where the hell are they?

Just as Sehun cursed in frustration, a loud scream pierced the air.

*******

Luhan heard bones breaking.

It was strange though, as he had heard bones breaking but he didn’t feel any pain.

He shut his eyes closed, and bit hard on his bottom lip to not scream again.

It’s happening again. All over again. Then he wasn’t able to protect her…and now he was not able to protect his friend…

Don’t cry idiot!

Luhan felt the weight on top of him lift, but he kept his eyes shut until Kyungsoo’s face appeared in front of his closed eyes.

He heard whimpers and quickly got up, ignoring the pain in his body.

He won’t let Ji-Hun hurt Kyungsoo.

Luhan was about to launch himself blindly at him, when he finally saw that Chanyeol was pinning Ji-Hun on the ground and punching the living hell out of him.

He turned his head and saw Kai kneeling near Kyungsoo, holding the wounded boy’s head in his lap, and whispering something in his ear.

He turned his head again and was startled to see Sehun staring right back at him.

Luhan gulped, not understanding what the desperate look of concern in Sehun’s eyes meant.

Sehun looked at him up and down, his eyes examining the bloody cuts on Luhan’s cheeks and the way he pressed down on his hip, in obvious pain.

Luhan’s eyes widened in pure surprise, as Sehun suddenly pulled on his arm and hugged him tightly.

“What were you thinking?!” Sehun almost screamed.

“Sehun-ah…”

“I’ll beat some sense in that ed up piece of !”

And with that Sehun let go of Luhan and turned towards Ji-Hun who was still being pinned down by Chanyeol.

When Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter