LOVE WAS WHEN I LOVED YOU

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!" A beautiful smile gracefully lighted up Lisa's face as she almost ran to the boy who had just walked in the club.

Luhan could not help but feel his heart break. No matter how much he had convinced himself that everything will be fine, that he would forget about Sehun, he still could not help but feel the ache in his heart.

"Hey Lisa!" Sehun smiled back at the girl as he affectionately took her hand and squeezed it.

Luhan asked himself what he had done wrong to deserve this. All he ever did was love Sehun.

"I was just talking to Luhan," Lisa smiled and looked at the boy who stood pale, frozen to his spot.

"Let me talk to him for one minute, Lisa," Sehun patted her head with a smile and walked over to Luhan.

"I didn't say anything wro-"

"Is it true?" Sehun took Luhan's arm and walked a bit to the side, away from the crowd.

"What is?" Luhan struggled to get his arm free but Sehun would not let him.

"Everyone's been asking me who you met last night?"

"So?"

"So who did you meet?"

"Excuse me?"

"Luhan, don't ing get me angry! I know...I know what happened last night but.."

"What is it to you?!" Luhan shouted pushing Sehun away and getting his arm free.

Sehun gave him a death glare but Luhan did not back away.

"WHAT IS IT TO YOU?!" Luhan shouted again, anger making him see red.

"It's nothing," Sehun said without emotion, "If you want to hear me say that I care, you are wrong."

Luhan bit his lips as he held back his tears. Sehun was so heartless.

"I am going back," Sehun was about to walk away when Luhan took his arm.

"You are horrible, Sehun!" Luhan screamed, "You...."

"Go back to whoever you met last night!"

"You mean that?"

"Yes."

"I will never come back to you," Luhan said and let go of his arm.

Sehun gave him a last look before he walked away to join Lisa who was waiting for him.

Luhan gave him a last look and walked out of the club.

**********

The cold air made Luhan shiver. If the mornings and the afternoons were warm, the nights were so chilly.

Luhan was just walking around with no destination in mind.

He didn't want to go home. Or go back to the club. All he wanted was to walk and walk.

Maybe it will exhaust him enough to make him forget about what had happened. Sehun did not even care that he was seeing someone else.

Luhan saw a small bench on the side of the empty road he was walking on. The sky was so beautiful and all he wanted to just take some time to appreciate the brightness of the stars on lonely nights like these.

When his mother had passed away, Luhan had started to look at the stars under a different light. The stars were not just a few luminous dots in the sky. They were the essence of life itself.

Sitting down, Luhan started to look at the dark sky.

Perhaps he would become a star too, soon.

He hoped it would be near his mother so that they could shine on together. Not forever, because stars don't shine forever, but for a very long time.

He was smiling to himself, all thoughts gone from his mind when suddenly he felt something dripping from his nose. It felt something slimy and hot and, even before he saw the droplets of the blood falling on his jeans, he knew it was blood.

Quickly reaching in his pocket he took out some tissues from a pack and pressed it against his nose.

It didn't hurt and it didn't even scare him anymore. At this point in life, he had accepted his life.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Luhan looked up to see a stranger sitting next to him. A boy who looked like the same age with a black leather jacket on and tight black jeans.

Even with his nose bleeding, Luhan could smell the perfume the man was wearing. It was a strong but sweet scent.

"I said are you okay?"

What does it look like? Luhan wanted to ask but he just slightly smiled.

"Yes," he said, "Just a nosebleed."

"It might be because of the cold weather," the boy said and Luhan nodded when clearly he was not chilly at all.

As the flow of the blood lessened and his nose became clear, Luhan asked the boy if he knew if there was a toilet somewhere close.

"There's a club not far away from here," he said, "Just around the corner. I was actually j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter