I WANNA FALL IN LOVE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan hyung! Wake up!”

Baekhyun tried to shake Luhan once again and this time (it was the third time) Luhan stirred and turned in the seat, muffling his face deeper in it. “Five minutes…” he mumbled.

“Can anything else be cuter than this?” Baekhyun asked clutching his heart, touched by the sight of a big baby sleeping in front of him.

“I say we adopt him, Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol just laughed, “One baby to look after is enough, Baek,” he winked at him.

Baekhyun made a face, “I am not a baby! You are the one who acts like one, always.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, still laughing.

Then he looked at Luhan again, “We seriously can’t leave him sleeping in there for the whole night,” he pointed out.

“So just carry him inside. You carry me all the time,” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol thought about it and was about to move to get him, when Luhan stirred and slowly opened one eye, just to find Chanyeol’s face inches from his.

Chanyeol jumped back, banging his head on the roof of the car.

“Seriously I just met him and this hyung already nearly killed me twice,” Chanyeol complained, as Baekhyun started to massage his head.

“You are too clumsy Chanyeol. Don’t you dare blame Luhan hyung.”

Chanyeol sighed heavily, it was clear that Baekhyun was going to be overprotective over Luhan hyung from now on.

Luhan, who was confused as hell when he first woke up, slightly regained his composure and a bright smile appeared on his face.

“We’re here already!” he exclaimed happily.

“Yes, hyung, we are. Now let’s get going inside. It’s quite late, I’ll be surprised if old grandma Oh is still up at this time,” Chanyeol said.

Luhan hopped down the car, excited. He didn’t know anything about the people he was going to meet, but he was glad to be at a place that his mother had pointed out to him through a photo. A place where his grandma might be.

With a bright smile Luhan turned around to take in his surroundings for the first time and his jaw dropped open in amazement.

He gulped loudly. This was not what he had expected.

A mansion? He was actually standing at a mansion, twenty times bigger the size of his own apartment which he shared with his stepfather.

“Is this…is this the place?” he asked weakly.

“Yeah…this is the address you asked for. It’s the same address that you showed us,” Baekhyun answered.

“It’s a lot to take in, I guess…I was expecting…a normal house...I guess? I don’t really know,” Luhan looked at the ground.

This place was too much for him. Why had he even bothered to come?

Obviously the people inside would not even let him in.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Baekhyun asked concerned.

Luhan didn’t know what to say. Just tell them what’s on your mind.

“I…th…the people in there,” Luhan said weakly, “They don’t really know me. I don’t know if they’ll even listen to me.”

“Awww don’t make that face!” Baekhyun said, hugging Luhan (he had been eagerly waiting for a chance to do so).

“Look,” Baekhyun said indicating to a smaller house, near the mansion. “Me and Chanyeol live there and we have for the last three years. My point is that we know both Sehun and his grandma really well. They’re nice people.”

“Or at least Granny is. Sehun is just…” Chanyeol stopped, he didn’t even know what Sehun was.

“Sehun is just cold, I guess? Is that the right world Channy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter