DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT ME

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'It hurts...Sehun-ah...I...I..."

Luhan shut his eyes, biting down on his trembling lips.

Sehun stared at him, terrified at what was happening to the smaller boy.

"Hospital...let's go..." Sehun moved to the bed and pulled Luhan gently up by his arm.

At first Luhan didn't understand what was happening and he just let Sehun led him but then the word 'hospital' rang in his head like an alarm. Nonono...I can't let him take me to the hospital...

Luhan pushed Sehun's arm away from his shoulders and stumbled back from his grasp.

"What the , Luhan?!"

Sehun was taken by surprise by Luhan’s sudden action, and losing his balance he fell down, still cursing.

Before Sehun could recover from his fall, Luhan decided to make a run for it.

He ran for the first door near him and opened it. Getting in quickly, he slammed the door shut and leaned against it trying to catch his breath.

"Luhan, what the hell are you doing?" Sehun was flabbergasted at what just happened. "Luhan open the door, now!"

Luhan slid on the floor with his back against the door.

"Luhan, open the ing door!"

"Sehun-ah...go away..." Luhan said as loud as he could.

"Not again Luhan, you said the same crap last night! Come out before I get angry," Sehun growled slamming his fist on the door.

"Sehun-ah...please stop, you'll hurt yourself if you continue to bang on the door like this..."

"Luhan for 's sake you are the one hurting yourself. You're ing ill! Don't act like a kid, come out now!"

"Sehun-ah, you don't understand...please I don't want to go to the hospital or anything..."

"But Luhan you've got a fever! You need to get medication for it."

"It's nothing to worry about..."

"Come out now..." Sehun was getting really angry at Luhan's stubbornness.

"I'll come out if you promise me one thing," Luhan bit on his bottom lip as he stood up again.

"Promise what?"

"That you won't take me to the hospital...and...and I don't wanna see a doctor... Sehun-ah it's nothing serious..." Luhan gulped. He was scared to death when Sehun had mentioned taking him to the hospital. God knows what they would say to them when they would know about Luhan's condition.

Sehun thought about it for a moment. Luhan just has a fever after all. It's nothing big to worry about.

"Okay...okay, if you think that it's not that serious then it's okay...just come out and I promise I won't insist on going to the hospital..."

Luhan opened the door even before Sehun finished talking.

He smiled at the younger as he headed towards the bed, "Trust me, Sehun-ah, it's really not serious, I mean it's just a fever," he laughed tiredly, "I'll just sleep it off."

Sehun nodded uncertainly as Luhan laid down.

"I'll wake up perfectly fine!" Luhan his side and shut his eyes closed.

Sehun didn't move from his spot and he kept staring at the older boy already drifting off in sleep.

Sehun rolled his eyes and dragged himself to the side of the bed, then he pulled the blankets up to cover Luhan.

"Thanks Sehun-ah..."

Sehun rolled his eyes again but smiled at how cute Luhan looked. He was about to remove Luhan's messy hair out of his eyes when his phone in his pocket rang.

Frowning, he pulled it out and checked the caller ID. Hana.

Sehun, having no desire to talk to the girl at the moment, just ignored the call and threw the phone on the couch.

He won't leave Luhan. He didn't care that he was supposed to go to Hana’s or anything. Luhan was more important at the moment anyway.

"Are...are you still here, Sehun-ah?"

Sehun turned to Luhan, who was looking up at him with big doe eyes.

Sehun sighed, "Yeah, I can't leave you now, can I?"

"You actually can," Luhan giggled. Please stay. Please stay…

"I guess I'll just stay to make sure you are alright," Sehun coughed as his cheeks burned red. Why?!

"Okay so can you do me a favour? Please..."

Sehun crossed his arms and looked back at Luhan, "Tell me what it is first."

"I'm cold..."

"And?" Sehun raised his eyebrow confused.

Luhan shifted to one side of the bed and took the blanket off the other side, "Please..."

Sehun's eyes widened as he realized what Luhan was asking him to do.

Seeing that Sehun was hesitating, Luhan dropped the blankets, "It's okay, you don't have to. I'll go ask Baekhyun or Kyungsoo or...." Luhan was but couldn’t move as he didn’t have the energy for it.

"You do realize that Kai's going to kill you if you ask his boyfriend to sleep with you?"

"I'm just really cold and I need someone...I need someone to lean on...I..." Luhan held back his tears as the thought of his mother taking care of him when he was sick, came to his mind.

"It's okay. You're right, I'm not a baby," Luhan managed to sputter out, "I'll try to sleep."

Luhan took the other pillow on the bed and, clutching it tightly on his chest, he turned and covered his face with the soft sheets.

Sehun stood for a few seconds uncertain of what to do and then, without really thinking, he took off his jacket and pushed the covers next to Luhan over and laid down next to the smaller boy.

"Ermm....you can lean on me...I mean, if you're really that cold..." Sehun coughed as his cheeks burned again.

At first Luhan didn't move but soon Sehun felt an arm around his waist and a burning body against leaning on his back.

Sehun tensed. It was way too awkward for the younger. Never before had he let anyone do this to him.

"Sehun-ah, you don't have to do it," Luhan whispered.

Sehun shivered at the voice so close to his ear. "It's okay, Bambi. Just sleep."

Luhan chuckled, "You don't need to worry Sehun-ah. I'll be fine."

"Who said I was worrying? I don’t really care."

Luhan didn't say anything for a while, so Sehun shifted to look at him and immediately regretted saying what he said when he saw Luhan's expression.

"I was only joking, Lulu. I do worry," Sehun said as Luhan opened his eyes to look at him, "I am worrying right now."

Luhan smiled, "If a day I'll leave you behind, don't worry Sehun-ah."

Sehun held his breath at what Luhan just said. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"If you don't want me to worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter