HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all knew that Grandma was judging them so hard right then.

She looked at each and every single face in the room and then opened as if to shout.

Then she took a deep breath and shut her eyes for a second, just to open them again and look at every face again.

"So," she started as calm as possible "All of you knew that Sehun and Luhan are together."

All the boys quietly nodded or mumbled, looking at the floor.

Grandma shook her head and then moved to Sehun and took his ear, "How dare you!"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol wanting to laugh, but Suho threw them a warning look. It was not a time for jokes.

Luhan stood behind Kai, just in case he needed to make a run for it. Hopefully, Kai could protect him.

"Grandma!" Sehun said trying to free himself, "You are in love with Luhan?"

"Yes," Sehun said firmly. No matter what punishment he would get, he would not stop loving Luhan, "No matter what you say I will not leave Luhan."

"Luhan, dear come here," Grandma gently called.

Luhan gulped and looked at Kai. 

Kai patted his shoulder for comfort but there was nothing more he could do.

His legs shaking, Luhan made his way to Grandma as she still held Sehun from the ear.

Only when Luhan was standing next to her, Grandma let go of Sehun, "Luhan, do you love Sehun?"

Luhan looked at his feet and slightly whispered a weak "yes."

Grandma turned to Sehun and gave him a piercing look, "How dare you hurt Luhan like this?"

"WHAT?!" Sehun slapped a hand on his forehead and Luhan looked around confused as everybody started to laugh.

"What was this nonsense?" Grandma asked putting her hands on her waist, "If you love each other, why didn't you just say it. What was the point of hiding it?"

"I..." Luhan started and then stopped. He just wanted Hana to love Sehun and Sehun to love Hana so he could be out of their lives more easily.

"Our Luhan has a great heart," Baekhyun came up and put his hand around Luhan's neck, "He was ready to sacrifice his love for your happiness, Granny."

"How tragic," Kris rolled his eyes.

"These two always make me want to slap some sense in their heads," Chen said punching Sehun on the arm.

Grandma sighed, "Well what's happened has happened, I'm glad you told me now."

Luhan stood and listened to everything. 

How could he be so selfish?

Grandma. His friends. Sehun. Everybody loved him so much. They would break.

This was the right moment, everybody together. But how could he?

How could he ruin their happiness?

While everybody was laughing and talking, a very deep sadness hit Luhan. He was alone. 

He had to go forward alone.

"Luhan?"

We come in the world alone and Luhan knew he would leave alone so there was no point in breaking their hearts.

"Luhan?"

What would he say anyway? He had never used that word since the day he had found out. It was like a taboo to say it out loud.

As if it would become all real if he said it aloud.

"Luhan?" strong arms shock his awake from his thinking, "What's wrong Luhan?" Kai asked him.

Kyungsoo looked from Luhan to Kai. 

"Is everything okay, Luhan?" he asked.

Luhan just nodded and only then he realized everybody had left for the kitchen.

"We're having dinner, now," Kyungsoo said, "Grandma has to leave soon so let's go!"

Kyungsoo smiled and taking Luhan's hand he ran to the kitchen, Kai following them shaking his head.

 

**********

That evening, after their dinner, Grandma left with her friends.

Her friends, three other old ladies, came in a taxi and with happiness and excitement filling their hearts, they left.

Grandma kissed Luhan on the cheeks and hugged him warmly. Luhan had whispered a silent goodbye to her.

As the car left the garden and disappeared down the road, Luhan stood out for a long time.

He just stared at the place where grandma had been. Then she was gone, telling him she will come back again soon. 

She didn't know. Only he had known that he might never see her again. 

That might have been the last goodbye.

 

**********

 

Sehun had asked Luhan why he won't come inside, but the boy had just shocked his head and said he needed some air.

Now, after all the dishes were done, Sehun came back and saw that Luhan was still on that same spot he had left him.

By the looks of it, he was not the only one to notice, Kyungsoo and Kai were looking at Luhan too.

"Is everything alright with Luhan?" Kyungsoo finally asked that question that had been eating him up, "I know he was sad and hurt by what happened with Hana but he...he doesn't seem himself anymore."

"He was happy with me, this morning," Sehun said confused. It was true that Luhan was acting a bit weird then but everything had been perfect in the morning.

They had loved each other as no one else had ever done. It's easy to tell someone you love them but to show it and see it through the soul, that's real love.

To be young and recklessly in love.

Sehun smiled to himself and went to hug Luhan from behind.

"What's up, Lu?" he asked kissing his temple.

"Sehunnie," Luhan said knowing that everything that was going on in his head would not come out, "I'm a bit sad that granny left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter