BAD HABIT

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am not jealous.

Luhan puffed air out of his cheeks as he kept repeating that phrase inside of his head.

I am not jealous.

Why did Sehun go without telling me?

I am not jealous.

He didn't even message me once.

I am...

Annoyed at his own self, Luhan stomped his feet on the ground and took a deep breath in.

If he wanted to know the answers to his questions, the only one who could help was Sehun.

He will ask him when he would see him later that night.

For now, Luhan was out at the local shopping centre.

He didn't really need to buy anything but decided to come out to have a look around and think clearly. For some reason, even after the very productive day, he did not feel as tired as usual which was a good sign.

Even though he was sure he was not looking for anything to buy, there was one shop which kept attracting Luhan's attention.

He had never been inside for fear to not be able to resist and end up adopting a pet.

The pet shop.

Luhan stood in front of the purple shop only thirty seconds before he entered.

He was not wrong when he had feared to not being able to resist. All the pets, even the little golden fishes in their round bowls, were so cute.

Luhan scanned the pet shop quickly, scared that he might end up getting attached to someone too quickly.

But, as fate has it, when things have to happen they end up happening no matter how hard you try to resist.

A small dog.

Perhaps a few months old, white and fluffy.

Luhan looked at the dog and the dog's eyes looked right back at him.

That connection was all. Luhan had fallen for the dog.

His breath quickened thinking what to do next.

Should he adopt the poor little dog?

He had never taken care of a pet before but Sehun had.

Luhan was sure Sehun would help him to raise the dog.

Shaking his head in disapproval, Luhan quickly ran from the shop.

He couldn't possibly...

 

**********

 

"Oh my God, you what?!" Baekhyun found it hard to digest what he was being told.

"Erm...I adopted Vivi," Luhan smiled innocently as he showed off the little dog soundlessly sleeping in his arms.

"You gave it a name already?" Baekhyun faked he was fainting and Chanyeol promptly caught him in his arms laughing.

"It's not a big deal, Baek," Chanyeol said, helping the boy back up to his feet.

"Wait when Sehun hears about it," Baekhyun said.

"Sehun is back?" Luhan's eyes sparkled at the sound of Sehun's name.

"He's in his room," Chanyeol said.

"Probably waiting for you," Baekhyun added.

"I will go see him then and present Vivi to him," Luhan said happily as he moved up the stairs.

"Good luck with that," Baekhyun said, "I love Vivi, hope Sehun has my same mentality."

"Don't worry," Luhan laughed as he reached the second floor, "I'm sure he will."

His heart beating very fast, Luhan reached his boyfriend's room and shifting Vivi on one arm, he knocked on the door with the other.

Sehun opened the door so fast that Luhan thought if he was waiting right behind it.

"Luhan!"

"Sehunnie!"

Sehun quickly went and hugged Luhan and only then he realized that the boy was holding something.

"Tada," Luhan said as he held up the sleeping dog, "Meet Vivi!"

"What..."

"Vivi!"

"Oh...that's...that's nice..."

"Cute, right?"

"Yeah..."

"I will go make a bed for her in my room," Luhan said.

"I'll...I'll help you," Sehun muttered as he kept eyeing the dog.

"Sure," Luhan thought it was a good sign that he wanted to help, it meant he liked Vivi, "You like her, don't you?"

"Well, you never told me you wanted to adopt a dog..." Sehun said as they had walked in Luhan's room. 

Sehun took out some fresh blanket and put them near Luhan's bed, in the most comfortable way for the dog. A temporary bed was better than nothing, they would get her a proper bed the next day.

"It was just so unexpected," Luhan finally told Sehun, "I just saw her at the pet shop and tried to resist but couldn't."

Thye walked back to Sehun's room and Luhan let himself fall on the boy's bed.

"We could've adopted a dog together if you had told me earlier," Sehun said.

"But I didn't know, also you were out so how could we?"

"I had to go somewhere," Sehun scratched his head and then he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter