IF YOU HURT ME, IT'S OKAY

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was getting chilly as the train kept running on its tracks towards Chanyeol's summer house. 

It was almost midnight and the moon outside the train window looked like something out of a movie. 

Luhan looked at his friends who were busy playing some kind of card game and then at Sehun who had fallen asleep in the seat opposite of his.

Everyone was very happy and Luhan was sure they deserved this vacation. They had went through so much and after the holidays ended in a week, they would have to go back to studying and prepare for the final exams in summer.

Luhan knew he didn't have to stress much: what was the point of getting good grades and graduating if there was oblivion in front of him.

Instead, he had decided he will do as much as possible to help his friends.

He would make them food, make sure they rest well, study well.

Smiling at the sleeping boy in front of him, Luhan took out his diary from the small bag he had packed with himself.

Opening up on the page he was looking for, Luhan read the list once more with his eyes.

Taking out a pen he crossed out two lines:

Spend an entire day with a friend.

Visit Namsan Tower.

 

Then he closed his diary and looked at Sehun once again. Both of his wishes were realized because of him.

 

To love and be loved.

 

Luhan hoped that Sehun would realise that wish too.

 

**********

 

"Woooooow," Baekhyun exclaimed as the bus finally stopped and they arrived at their destination, "Channie, this place looks even more magical than last time we have been here."

"It's beautiful," Luhan confirmed as he looked around tiredly. 

It was almost 4 in the morning but Luhan had never felt so alive. The weather was nice and cold and the sky was a beautiful shade of blue with the touches of yellow, orange and red of the rising sun. 

The summer house was on a small hill, surrounded by big mountains.

All red, with a maroon door to it.

There wasn't a garden at the front but a path with tiny stones. 

"This is so cute!" Luhan said as he looked at the black letterbox in front of the house.

"I hope we will have fun here!" Suho said, "Thank you Chanyeol for inviting us!"

"No need to say thank you," Chanyeol laughed, "The best holidays are with friends!"

"I'm glad I bought sweaters," Kris said, "Now please can we go in?"

"I'm very tired," Kyungsoo said as Kai held him close.

"Don't worry we can sleep now," Kai said as Chanyeol opened up the gates.

"It's so exciting, we can choose the rooms!" Xiumin said as Chen followed inside holding both of their bags.

"Well, we have to share as you know," Chanyeol scratched his head, "We have eight rooms available but one is my parents and the other my sisters. So six in between us."

"That's perfect!" Baekhyun said, "We are all couples anyway!"

"I can always sleep on the sofa," Sehun said, "Because no clearly we are not all couples."

"Shut up, Sehun," Baekhyun said scolding him, "You are going to share the room with Luhan hyung! You are best friends, aren't you?"

Luhan didn't say nothing and just waited for Sehun's answer, which obviously did not come which meant he was okay with sharing the room.

"Just pick whatever room you want on the top floor then," Chanyeol said as he took Baekhyun's hand and started up the stairs, "I'm sure you all can find the kitchen, bathrooms and all that."

"I'm gonna sleep, now," Sehun said taking his bag and looking at Luhan.

"Uhmm yeah me too, I'm tired," Luhan said as he started walking with his best friend up the stairs.

"You're okay with sharing the room, aren't you?" Sehun asked making Luhan laugh.

"Sehun-ah, you're acting as if we never slept together," and then he blushed at the choice of his own words, "I mean in the same room. Remember that time there was the thunderstorm?"

"You're annoying when you sleep, Bambi."

"Howww?"

"You have this weird habit of putting your legs on me."

"That's not true!" 

"It is," Sehun laughed. 

On the second floor, there was a wide corridor with flower vases on the sides and big sceneries hung on the white walls in between the brown doors. 

"Which one shall we take?" Sehun asked. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had made their choice and all the other boys were still downstairs, probably looking for something to eat, even though they had dinner and breakfast too after their train journey. 

"Let's just take the one at the end of the corridor," Luhan said for no particular reason. "

Sehun just nodded and walked towards the room. 

It was a big room, all white and creamy. 

Sceneries were hung in the room too with same kind of colourful flowers in vases on the desk and windows. 

"I'm straight to bed," Sehun said and he quickly went to the bathroom in the room and changed. Luhan too was too tired to say a word. 

The boys fell asleep with facing both the opposite ways. 

Yet in his sleep Luhan stirred and moved near Sehun and wrapped his legs around Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter