Chapter 29

It's You and No One Else

 

            I hated this feeling, the one that is being ignored by your loved one. What should I do to make him forgive me? And I’m so much afraid that I’ll lose him. Donghae, please don’t choose Jessica over me. I love so much. I want to tell him those words but he doesn’t want to give me the chance to even talk to him. This situation is stressing me out. I miss those old times when he was so sweet to me. Those times when he would make me feel that I was all he ever wanted

           

            Few days had passed and stress was getting into me. I wasn’t eating anymore and Donghae still doesn’t say a word to me. It was Tuesday and I was watching TV when I felt like my world was in a turning. I wasn’t feeling well that day, maybe because I didn’t eat for the pass two days. I shook my head, Wake up! Don’t faint. Don’t faint. But I failed, the next thing I knew was everything turned black and my senses were like deactivated.

 

            I felt something touch my forehead. When I opened my eyes, I saw the face of my angel, theface of Lee Donghae. “Are you okay? You fainted awhile ago.” He told me. “Are you not mad at me anymore?” I asked him, not answering his question. “With a face like that, how can I be still mad?” he told me, kissing my forehead. I felt the biggest relief of my life. “I LOVE YOU DONGHAE OPPA, I’M SO SORRY.”  I told him, almost crying. “Hush, its okay. I forgive you. I love you too, so much.” He said to me, gently kissing my lips. I felt chills all over my body, as if his kiss was the antidote of my illness.

           

            “Now that my baby’s sick, I will now be your private nurse. Is that okay with you my lady?” he teasingly asked me. Now, the sweet Donghae is back. “Of course that will be alright.” I answered in British accent, almost forgetting my headache. We both laughed. “I’ll make soup for you ne? Just rest there and leave the rest up to me. You will be okay in no time!” he told me. I love the way Donghae acts as my stress reliever.

 

            I can now sleep peacefully knowing that when I wake up, my Donghae is there to take of me. Good thing this sickness came, if not; then he’ll still not talk to  me.