Chapter 20

It's You and No One Else

 


"Yah! You know I don't like entering here." he said, stammering. "Man up! We've been here so many times!" I said, laughing. We finally entered the horror tunnel. Donghae was so scared, I can feel it. "Hey, just close your eyes and I'll just lead the way out." I told him. We were halfway the exit when I felt his hand on mine. He was holding it so tight that I decided to just let him do that. "Okay! You can open your eyes now scaredy cat." I told him.

 

When we were out of the tunnel, his hand was still on mine. But he was holding it more gently now. "Ummm. Donghae~ya, my hand?" I thought his reaction would be the same when it happened in his condo but his answer surprised me. "Can I hold it like this a little bit longer? If you don't mind." he said shyly. I think my mind flew somewhere else because of what he said. I'm lost for words. My mind totally went blank. "Are you okay? If you don't want to then..." he was about to withdraw his hand from mine when I finally managed to speak. "No! It's okay. I don't mind." I know it's weird but it felt so right. I felt comfortable with him. Happy with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to take a stroll around the Amusement Park. Of course, because of Donghae’s fame, a lot of people recognized him. People would want to take pictures with him, and most of them are girls. It really pissed me off when some girl requested for a kiss – ON THE LIPS! I mean, what the hell?! Donghae noticed my mood and asked me, “Yah, you okay?”. He was worried that I was already getting bored. “No. Just carry on with your fan service.” I answered him, pissed off. I then walked away from him and the people surrounding him.

 

“Yeorobun, mianhae but I have to go. I’m with someone right now.” Donghae said and bowed at them. The people then gave him a sad face but still managed to smile, after all, it’s their idol. “Yah! Wait for me!” Donghae shouted at me. “Hey, are you mad at me? I’m sorry. I was entertaining my fans, I don’t want them to think I’m snob.” he apologized. “Yeah, I know. I understand and its alright.” I said, smiling. I know I have no right to feel jealous of his fans, especially those ty fan girls, but what can I do? I can’t help it.