Chapter 21

It's You and No One Else

 

 

I didn’t notice but I was walking really fast. Donghae was about to grab for me to slow down but another guy caught me first. “Hey! Wait. Is that really you?” A familiar guy asked me. I know this guy, I swear I know him. “Don’t tell me you forgot about me? It’s me, Jun! Remember?” Jun said. Ah yes! What a coincidence, I was just talking about him with Donghae moments ago and now he’s here. “How can I ever forget you? How are you? I missed you.” I said, hugging him. Donghae then coughed behind me. “Jun~ah! Long time, no see man!” Donghae raised his hand, initiating a high five. “OMO! Superstar Lee Donghae! It’s nice to see you again.” Jun said, responding to Donghae’s high five. “Wait, Donghae…. Is she already your girlfriend?” Jun asked. “Aniyo! I am not his girlfriend.” I answered for him. I saw Jun grinned upon hearing it. Meanwhile, Donghae was like having a bad headache, his forehead creasing. “Are you guys hungry? I’ll treat you some hotdogs!” Jun said, dragging me somewhere. Donghae was just behind us, following.

 

We finally arrived at some hotdog stand. “I’m not really hungry Jun.” I told him, I felt shy. And then he heard my tummy rumble. “Uh oh. I heard some hungry stomach out there.” he said, teasing me. “Okay. Okay, you win. I’ll give you the privilege to choose the flavor.” I said to him. Jun and I were chatting like there’s no tomorrow. I almost forgot that I was indeed with Donghae. “Yah! Don’t you ever get fat? You ate like, 10 hotdogs! But look at you, so y.” Jun was again, teasing me. My face was already turning red with all of Jun’s teasing. While Donghae behind us was just silent. And then I felt something vibrate, it was apparently Jun’s phone. He then read the text and said,  “Hey, I’ll be right back ‘kay? Wait, I’ll get your number in case I take too long.” Jun was like in a rush, maybe he forgot that he still has an errand to do. “Oh sure, here.” I said, giving my number. “I’ll be right back. Take care both of you!” Jun said while waving goodbye.

 

I turned to Donghae and I saw his blank expression. I’ve always seen this kind of expression whenever he comes with me and Hyunwoo before, and now it’s back. “Donghae? Is there something wrong?” I asked him. “Nothing. Can we go now? Or are you still going to wait for Jun~ssi?” he asked me, his face blank. “Umm. No, I wanna go to Myeosongduk Park now. Let’s now go?” I told him, grabbing his hand. My action caught his attention and lightened the expression on his face. “C’mon now? I know you’re aching to go there?” I . He then smiled, finally. “Ne. Let’s go!” he happily said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: So this character Jun is not from MBLAQ, fyi. ;) I just came up with the name. Haha! And yeah, I already have the poster for this fic. Hope you guys enjoy reading! Poster credits to: SnowDrop Request Shop]