Chapter 18

It's You and No One Else

 

We decided to visit the Ice Cream Parlor first and our last stop would be the Myeosongduk Park.

 

"Ahjumma~~!" I shouted in excitement. I was so happy to see again the nicest lady I've known. I hurriedly went towards her and hugged her tight. "Ahjumma, I missed you! How are you?" I said, still hugging her.

 

"Good heavens! You scared me!" she said, breaking my hug and looking at me. "Aigoo~! You've grown into a beautiful lady! Now, why don't you both first sit down over there and we'll have a chit chat. 'Kay?" she said happily.

 

Donghae and I ordered our favorite ice cream flavors and waited for Ahjumma Shin to bring them in our table.

 

After a few minutes, Ahjumma Shin was already back with our ice creams. "Kamsahamnida!" Donghae and I spoke in unison. We looked at each other, then laughed.

 

Ahjumma stared at us with a suspicious look. "Are you two, like, dating?" she asked us.

 

"What?! NO!" we both answered in chorus. My face was turning red already. And so was Donghae's face. Aish, how embarassing!

 

"Alright. Alright! You kids are hiding something from me. C'mon, you can tell me." she said teasingly. I know she was just joking but her words made my heart beat faster.

 

"Ahjumma! There's nothing going on between us. We're just bestfriends. RIGHT?" Donghae retorted.

 

The three of us laughed. We felt the awkward atmosphere because of one silly question. But after that, the awkwardness was gone and the three of us were already exchanging stories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you everyone for subscribing to my story! :">

@mrsfishy: I just updated! Hope you like my latest chapter. :3

@Taengoo97: Yes, Donghae is forever cute.... And HOT. :P

@kekeke506: Thank you for your comments! :')))

@fangqi: Updated. ;) You're the one who first commented on my story right? THANK YOU!