Chapter 23

It's You and No One Else

 

 


When Donghae broke free from the kiss, he went near me and whispered in my ear, “Saranghamnida. Jeongmal Saranghamnida.”  I was surprised by what he said. Although deep in my heart, I am longing for him to say those words to me. “I love you too.” I told him. And then we kissed again. Our second kiss was magical, it seems like I was floating in thin air. Donghae’s kiss was passionate was not in a lustful way, just…. pure of love and affection. After the kiss, we looked at each other and then laughed. “I’ve been waiting since forever to tell you how I feel. But whenever I try, someone bothers to ruin it. And so, when I felt that this was the right moment, I grabbed it. I finally was able to confess my feelings to you. I hope you’re not mad or anything.” Donghae confessed. I just held his face and told him that I was just waiting for him all this time.

 

After all that has happened, Donghae invited me to his car to change our clothes, we were soaking wet. Since celeb cars are tinted, I was confident that no one outside would peep. I was surprised to know that he has prepared clothes for the both of us, and the one he brought was also my taste. Did he really plan all of this? “Yah, Donghae…” I started. “Ah, ah. Call me Oppa.” he told me, I blushed. “Oppa, did you really prepare all of this?” I asked him. “Aniyo, I just assumed that this would and God granted my wish.” he answered. “Really?” was all I was able to say. “Here.” he tossed me my shirt, shorts and underwear. “Yah! Where did you get this?!” I interrogated him, I felt embarrassed. “In your closet, where else? Why? Don’t think of me as a ert, I just have the initiative.” he boasted. “Fine. Fine. Turn around now and I’m going to change.” I told him. “Psssh. I’m not a ert you know.” he answered back. “Just making sure.” I said. I was almost done changing when Donghae faced me. I wasn’t finish putting my shirt on, so apparently, he saw me on my bras. “YAAAAAAAAAAH! LOOK AWAY!” I shouted at him. His face was tomato red, “Mianhaeyo. I didn’t mean to look. MIANHAE.” Donghae apologized over and over again. “You didn’t see anything right? RIGHT?” I asked him. “Ani..yo… I didn’t see anything, I swear.” he stuttered. “Okay. Its your turn to change now.” I said to him, tossing his clothes. I immediately turned around to let him have his privacy. But I got bored and . “Oppa, can I look at you while you’re changing?” I playfully said. And when I turned around, I saw his exposed 6 PACK ABS. my mouth almost fell open. “Why are you looking at me? Look who’s the ert now.” Donghae said, laughing at me. “I didn’t mean to look!” I was blushing like crazy. “Ne. Ne. Forget about that. Don’t worry, I didn’t mind at all.” he comforted. I was still blushing when we drove back to his condo.

 

This was the greatest day of my life. I wish this will never end and Donghae and I will stay like this forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: So I finally updated my 2nd fic. ;) For those of you who likes or reads fics, please try to suscribe to my story. I would much appreciate it. Hope you enjoy my latest chapter. :3]