Chapter 25

It's You and No One Else

 

 

Did I mention that Donghae also prepared and Infinity Ring? He told me that it means, eternity or never ending. Just like his love for me, forever till’ eternity.

 

He asked me if I want to sleep beside me that night. “Umm. I’ll think about it first. Or maybe I’ll just surprise you. If I wear a night gown, I’ll sleep in MY ROOM but if I wear pajamas, I’ll sleep in YOUR ROOM. Is that cool with you?” I told him. “Can you just switch your choice of wardrobe? Wear a night gown if you decide to sleep in my room.” he teasingly said. “Jugullae?!” I shouted. “Yah, I was just kidding. Cal dowm you little kitten.” he told me, pinching my cheeks. I was blushing so mad again.

 

I thought and thought… and thought… and thought about it over and over again. And I finally decided to grant his wish. I would sleep in his room. BUT! I AM NOT WEARING A NIGHT GOWN. I’ll be wearing my comfy pajamas. I knocked in his room and he opened the door. His eyes brightened when he saw me, he was almost frozen. “Oppa? Are you okay?” I asked him. “Huh? What?” he stuttered. I laughed. “So, can I enter now?” I inquired. “Oh, of course. Come on.” he directed me inside. Donghae’s bed was HUGE. It was like 5 people can fit on his bed. “Wow. You have a really nice bed.” I said, impressed. “It’s a California King bed.” He told me. And then after what he said, there was dead silence.

 

“UHUM!” he coughed. “What?” I eyed him. “Are we not going to bed?” he asked me.WHAT AN AWKWARD QUESTION. And then I yawned which answered his question. He lead me toward the bed. I was shocked when I found a foam below it. “What’s this?” I pointed at it. “That’s where I’ll be sleeping.” He answered. “Andwe! You sleep here on the bed and I’ll sleep there.” I argued. “No. You are my guest tonight, therefore, you get the special treatment.” he told me, beaming a smile. I gathered all my strength and told him, “Why don’t we sleep BOTH on the bed?” Donghae was dazzled. He can’t seem to find the right words. “Are you serious?!” he asked me. I was blushing, my face tomato red now. “Yeah~” I answered. He then climbed into the bed and lied down. “C’mon.” he tapped the part beside him. I shyly sat beside him and he faced me. “Lie down now.” he softly said. I slowly lied down beside him and he faced me. My face was still tomato red, not to mention my heart that’s about to burst from my chest. “Your face is so red. Are you nervous or something?” he asked me. “Yes, I am.” I honestly answered. “Well, don’t be.” He comforted me, touching my face. I shivered.

 

It was almost 12 midnight but I was still wasn’t able to sleep while Donghae was already drenched in his slumber. He then tossed toward me, putting his hand in my waist. He hugged me tight, like he was squishing a pillow. “I Love You.” He whispered. Is he still awake? “Donghae? Yah, are you still awake?” No answer. Is he pretending to be asleep or is he sleep talking?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Sorry if I updated late. I was busy for the past few days. :P "Jugullae" means DO YOU WANNA DIE, btw. ;)]