Chapter 19

It's You and No One Else

 

"Thanks for everything Ahjumma! We promise to comeback as soon as possible." I said. I held back my tears and hugged her.

 

"Annyeong~~!" Donghae and I gave her a big bow and waved goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was nice huh? Ahjumma's still the same." he said, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Now, where do you want to go next? How about we visit the Amusement Park here?" Donghae was so enthusiastic to see our favorite places again. The Amusement Park here in Myeosongduk was not that glamorous, but still, we always had the time of our lives there. Exploring every ride when we were still kids was our favorite hobby. My favorite was the roller coaster, and Donghae was always the one who would accompany me.

 

"Sure! But I'll be choosing what rides are we going to try. Err, wait. I got A BETTER idea. We're going to the horror tunnel!" I said teasingly. Donghae was always afraid to enter the horror tunnel when we were still kids. "Again?! You know I hate that place." Donghae said, a pout forming on his face. "Aaaaw. I thought this was my day? You told me you would do anything I want." I said, I was starting to get sad. "Okay. We'll go there. But no making fun of me, 'kay?" he said, his voice a little bit embarassed. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I was jumping like a llittle kid. Donghae saw my reaction and it made him smile. I love seeing him smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here." Donghae said as he pulled over near the sidewalk of the Amusement Park. "Aaaaaah. I can still remember great memories here! We made a lot of friends here, remember? Ooh, ooh! Remember Jun? He was so kind to me. I wonder where he is now?" I said as I was breathing the air like an oxygen maniac. "Psssh. That Jun who told me that she likes you." Donghae whispered. I barely heard it. "Donghae, did you say something?" I asked. "Huh? No. I absolutely didn't say anything." He said sarcastically. "What are you waiting for? Let's go in now!" I said and grabbed his arm.