Chapter 26

It's You and No One Else

 

 

After 3 months…

 

 

For the past 3 months, Donghae and I have been in a stable situation. We would sometimes go on a date. But a lot of times, I am always left home since he had work to do. What do I expect? He’s a superstar, a member of Super Junior. So at times when he was away, I would pursue my passion – writing. Yes, I am an aspiring writer and a die hard romantic novel fan. So, because of this hobby; I was inspired to write love stories.

 

While I was doing my research about amnesia (I want my story to be dramatic), there was this IM username that popped into my screen sending me a request. Without really thinking, I accepted it right away. I was too focused on my research and forgot that I shouldn’t accept requests from people I do not know. And then the familiar username popped into my screen once again saying “Hi”. I was pissed off of course, I shouldn’t have accepted that person’s stupid request. When I was about to reply “Who are you?”, the username IM’d me again saying, “It’s me. Hyunwoo. :)” I was surprised, REALLY SURPRISED.

 

I did not know what to reply to him. So I was only able to answer “Oh” and then he asked for my number. I was thinking that this guy surely has a girlfriend now, so I gave him my number. After a few moments, he told me that he still has a lot of things to do and he has to go. Okay. So… What the hell was that? I was just conversing with my ex boyfriend. And I have no idea why he came or something like that. This makes things a little complicated, I think? Or maybe I’m just being too pessimistic?