Chapter 22

It's You and No One Else

 

 

As we walked to go to Myeosongduk Park, we were holding hands. Just like a real couple. I didn’t bother to budge or anything cause Donghae was so happy, hearing him hum different songs. The sky was black when we arrived at the park, seems like it’s going to rain. The first thing I saw was our favorite swing. Yeah, that swing was Donghae and my territory. Both of us own that place, well not technically. Donghae and I used to play there EVERYDAY, and we never get tired. Wow, good times. Donghae immediately pulled me towards the swing, tapping it. He wants me to ride on the swing again and he’ll be the one to push me. Just like when we were still kids.

 

We were having so much fun, doing the things we used to do before. And then it started raining. “OMO! Donghae~ya! It’s raining!” I shouted. I grabbed him towards the tree to prevent us from getting wet. I was drying myself when Donghae suddenly dragged me towards the soaking wet ground. “Yaah! Do you remember this?” he asked me, shouting. How can I ever forget? I LOVE THE RAIN. I then joined him and just enjoyed the falling rain on my skin. We were running around like crazy when I accidentally slipped. Uh oh, I’m so stupid and talk about clumsy! I was expecting a hard fall but instead, soft arms caught me. But sadly, Donghae also slipped. And then it came to this position: me on top of him, our faces just few inches away from each other. Talk about AWKWARD.

 

I tried to stand up but he stopped me. My heart was thumping like a boom box. DONGHAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I wanted to shout at him, but I was frozen and my body was not cooperating with me. Donghae came closer… and closer… and closer… and then BAM! My first kiss with him. His lips were soft like pillows, sweet like candies and they perfectly fit mine. His kiss was full of love and honesty, unlike my kisses with that jerk Hyunwoo. I was absorbed by how he kissed me, so I kissed him back. Butterflies were on my stomach as we stayed like that. He was the one who broke free. Our faces were tomato red, we didn’t know what or how to react on that very moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: I had goosebumps writing this chapter. :)) Hope you guys like it! And yeah, I would like to ask for suggestions about the scenes you want to have in the story, don't hesitate to comment. I would gladly appreciate it.]