TWO: CHAIN REACTION

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hospital, the following days...

On Daniel's request, the doctors agreed to let her stay at the hospital for a few more days, until she could stand on her own. Yoodam is too busy at school that he forgot completely that his sister was staying at the hospital, leaving floods of boys coming to the hospital to visit his twin sister. Those are boys whom Yoojin acknowledged as the handsome manager at the Coffee Shop where Daniel had been working, Yoon Jisung, who was also Yoodam and Yoojin's close cousin, Woo Jin-young, college friend of Daniel, Kim Jaehan, son of the florist near the school, Samuel, Park Jihoon, and some of Yoojin's classmate.

"Wow, You are so popular," Daniel said after helping her with the flowers and presents given by all of her visitors.

"Don't say that," She playfully pinched the elder's arm.

"I wonder why Yoodam isn't here most of the time," Jisung asked as he casually sat on her bed.

"His friends were here but him," Yoojin hugged the pink plushie from Jinyoung.

"Well, I will strangle him if he come here, because he knew you were hurting yet he didnot care to come and visit you," Jisung said, knowing that Yoojin was a bit sad Yoodam didnot come for her.

"Anyways, who is this guy sending you this flower bouquets?" Jisung then pointed at those beautiful bouquet.

"Well, hyung as you see, this pretty little  girl has got her a lot of fanboys including that 'secret admirer'," Daniel said, showing Jisung a card from someone who disguised himself as her 'secret admirer'.

"Oh and samuel came by earlier today, he left you a flask with candied ginger and honey citron tea. go have some," Jisung added as he handed a cute pink flask to the girl.

"Oh Jaehan hyeong said, after the news spread at the school, everyone came to his shop to order any kinds of bouquet for you, especially those guys from grade 11 and 12,  You're so popular, Yoojin ah," Daniel teased the younger ones as he counted all the bouquets coming into the room.

"That's so true," Jaehan shot a playful gaze towards the girl.

"Oppaa," Yoojin wailed.

"Why should you be embarassed? Isn't being popular a good thing?" Jisung asked.

"I don't wanna be babied all the time," She pouted.

"You are too cute to grow up, Little girl," Jaehan smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

 

Well, Yoojin literally grew up with a lot of men around him and yet her brother never trusted anyone but Daniel, Jisung and Jaehan at the moment because he felt that their peers might be deceiving them, even Samuel who grew up together with Yoojin and Yoodam for almost seven or eight years. Maybe Yoodam has a point, He trusted Jisung because he is one of their close relatives and he was Yoojin's guardian whenever their parents were out. Daniel has been their 'leader' for almost eight years ever since he moved. So, Yoodam practically trusted him to look after the fragile Yoojin. Meanwhile Jaehan has this connection between Jisung and Daniel so he was practically in the circle of trust along with Choi Taewoong and Joo Jinwoo, because they are friends with Jisung and Yoodam had known them for too long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter