FOUR: FLASHBACK

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's P.O.V

6 years ago,

It was one fine summer day that day. The four of them, Daniel, Samuel, Yoodam and Yoojin, were at the playground while their parents were busy arranging the potluck party at the loft's pent house. Daniel were playing with the elder boys, Jisung, Jaehan, Jinwoo and Taewoong, meanwhile the three kids were at the jungle gym, doing their monkey race. Yoojin sat by the swings because she could not join the boys playing at the jungle gym because she has this heart condition. Samuel accompanied her while Yoodam was busy racing with Woojin, Euiwoong and the other boys their ages.

"Niel oppa," Yoojin tugged on Daniel's shirt. 

"Mmhmm," Daniel answered with a humming voice. 

"Can I play with you?" She asked, she was really bored to just sit on the swings.

"How about muel?" Daniel asked.

"He's joining Yoodam oppa doing the jungle gym." She pouted, indeed she was alone and she was really bored that time. The eight year-old girl really needed distraction so that she would not feel so lonely.

"Now climb on my back," The seventeen-year-old Choi Taewoong then squatted down and let the little girl climb on his back.

"Taewoong is always spoiling the kid," Jisung said as he snickers on the latter's action.

"I am not a kid,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter