TEN: IN THIS PLACE, ALWAYS

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hong Eunki:

Everywhere I will be, I'll always be yours
I'll always be by your side, giving you back hug
Like a clinging koala bear,
I'll always cover your back, I'll always protect you everytime.


Everyday, I'll always be filled with memories about you.
You are always the first place in my life, even everyday.
When I knit these memories for you from afar,
Remember, I made it along the path you'll always be passing by

"Always"- Produce 101 Season 2, 20 Boys

 

I was two steps behind. First Muel who had been with Yoojin since they were little, now Park Jihoon who promised to take care of her with all his live at the party. Why didn't I be much more subtle in showing my feelings and affection for her. I was deep in my thoughts while walking throught the aisle, heading to my locker. It was almost the audition day for 'Mid-Summer Night's Dream' audition for this summer's dance recital. This was my last recital before heading to University. I had been thinking of going to Seoul and audition for Contemporary Dance Academy in Seoul. That was my last resort to distract me from weeping over my broken heart.

"Eunki ya," Jung-Jung hyung called me with his highpitched voice.

"Jung-Jung hyung," I was startled that i hid the folder i was holding behind me.

"What was that you hiding behind your back?" He asked.

"Aniya, nothing," I lied. 

"Don't tell me you are taking something big without telling us," He said. Jung-Jung hyung was the nephew of Director Zhu, One of the stake holder of our academy. He was also one of our best dancers.

"Are you running away from something?" This time a cute looking boy with and eyepatch popped beside me. It's Bae Jinyoung, whom they called BaeJin at the academy.

"Baejin, what are you doing here," I gasped, expressing his surprised feeling.

"I was here just some minutes ago. Park Jihoon applied and he got into our class," Baejin said.

'What is he even doing here?' I said deep in my thoughts. "Park Jihoon? You mean Yoojin's boyfriend?" I asked, making sure i wasn't just hallucinating.

"Yes, Park Jihoon, my homey," Baejin grinned widely.

'Why must it be Park Jihoon, out of any students applying to the academy. Why not Seongwoo or Daniel hyung?' I asked deep in my thoughts, facepalming my handsome face.

"Speaking of which, the princess has just arrived," Jung-Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter