SEVEN: WHAT IF'S

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S PERSPECTIVES.

In the midst of the festivity mood happening at the rooftop, Ong Seongwoo was fiddling alone at the corner of the room, his eyes were fixed on the ash-blond-haired boy, cheering for Jihoon and Yoojin. Seongwoo and Daniel had known each other for quite a long time. They spend most of the time together during group study at the uni. Seongwoo indeed was one of Daniel's Inner circle. That moment, Seongwoo wanted so much to tell Daniel how he was feeling about Daniel. On the other hand, Seongwoo is really afraid of loosing the 22 year-old male who had been looking so dazzling in his eyes. Thinking back, Seongwoo hadn't realized he could fall for male of his age. But, Daniel is different, he is so bubbly, modest and friendly that everyone could have fallen for him. There were a lot of girls visiting the cafe where Daniel worked just to see the younger's handsome face. That bothered Seongwoo a lot by all means. He was all burned in jealousy when he saw that. Yet, he couldn't do anything because he was nothing but a best friend to Daniel.

Seongwoo realized that he was attracted to the younger and he was planning to confess his feelings. But He was too afraid of any possibilities that could happen on the way. He was deep in his thoughts when Choi Minki and Kim Jonghyun sat on both his sides without him knowing. Why them out of the blue? Everybody knew that Jonghyun was one of Daniel's closest friend, and Minki was Jonghyun's lover since the eternity. Everyone in the neighborhood had known about these two being oh-so-in-love since eternity.

"Someone is madly in love," Minki teased while lightly poking on Seongwoo's cheek.

"I think it has been quite a while, babe." Jonghyun smirked playfully.

"Well, Seongwoo always tells Choi Minki about his jealousy towards those fangirls tho," Minki smirked playfully as he nudged Seongwoo's arm.

"Why don't you confess to Niel, Seongwoo ya?" Jonghyun asked.

"It wasn't always as easy as you confessing to Minki, Jonghyun ah," Seongwoo shrugged. "What if Niel rejects?" He contemplated.

"Why don't you Tell him already," Jonghyun asked.

"What if he goes away from me after i conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter