THREE: CHOCOLATE AND HONEYCOMB

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihoon:

After school, I went to the hospital, visiting Yoojin. I never expected the oh so famous Samuel Kim was there when i got into the room. And what i saw was incredibly unbelieavable. Yoojin was sleeping while holding hands with Samuel. How I wish it was me. I thought we were the power couple at school and everywhere. But, seeing that I was heartbroken. I mean I'm sure i liked her way before Samuel liked her. I thought we have those chemistry she would never had with anyone else. I thought I would be able to make her mine after I told everything about her to mom.

The moment i saw that view, my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. It was the feeling of a defeat. But still, I would not admit my defeat just yet. I wanted to give it a try and finally let her choose. it has to be Park Jihoon and Yoon Yoojin. I might sound to egoistic but I fell for her too deep already. She is the type to die for. instead of coming in, i went to the coffee shop downstairs and wait until Samuel goes home then I went back into her room.

"Yoojin ah," I peeked behind the door.

"Seonbae~," Yoojin smiled brightly. she looked better than before. 

"How are you? getting better?" I came closer, still hiding something behind my back.

"What are you hiding?" she tried to peek behind my back because she realised i was hiding something from her.

"Aniya, Amugotdo aniya," (Nothing, really,) i said.

"Seonbaee~" she whines. I loved it when she did this.

"Okay, okay. here you go," I gave her a box of her favorite croissant from the bakery in front of our school.

"Thankyou very much," she blushed upon the croissants. I knew she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter