EIGHT: YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOON YOODAM:

I didn't know they held a party to welcome my sister home. I've had too much fun with Woojin hyung, Hyungseob hyung, and Euiwoong hyung. When I got home, i heard noises from the rooftop and what surprised me was Jihoonie hyung dated my sister. Who told him to do so? I did trust him to tutor Yoojin but not to date her of course. i raced to the penthouse and found Yoojin hugging Jihoon hyung lovingly. what a sight. 

"YOON YOO JIN WHO TOLD YOU TO DATE?" I shouted at the new lovebirds.

"You don't have the rights to tell me not to, Yoon Yoodam!" She exclaimed. how dare she raised a voice at me.

""That's because i cared for you," I  said.

"Tch, care? what's the definition of care?" she asked sarcastically. "You seemed to enjoy partying around with Woojin oppa and Hyungseob oppa at the club," She pointed out.

"Now you dare talking back at me," I defended myself. 

"Well, The instagram talked back to you, Oppa," She said, showing pictures from Woojin hyung's instagram. "Blame your friends who were actively updating your social hop-around activities," She said.

"Yoojin ah, calm down," Jihoon hyung tried calming her down.

"It's okay, Jihoon oppa. I wanted Yoon Yoodam to realize that When he didn't care about how critical i was, you were there, cheering up, rooting, and even watching over me," She cried. "If there was anyone i wanted to be with right now, it wasn't Yoodam, it is You, and the other people who cared for me," she hid behind Jihoon hyung.

"Were you even there when her condition dropped?" Samuel asked. 

"Where were you when she was dying?" Jisung hyung striked again.

"If you really cared you would have came at least one to keep an eye of her," Taewoong hyung said.

"You're gonna shame yourself now, Yoon Yoodam," Jonghyun added, everyone was literally surrounding my sister and jihoon hyung out of my reach. 

"Oppa, my chest hurts," Yoojin said as she pulled Jihoon's sleeve, giving him alert.

"Jinwoo hyung, we need to put her somewhere less crowded," Jihoon hyung called Jinwoo hyung who was standing there.

"Well, this wasn't a new thing to hear anyways, right Hyunbin ah?," Sewoon hyung said, covering his mouth.

"I saw yoodam and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter