ELEVEN: THE LAST DAY IN THE LOFT

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Yoojin:

At The Loft, a week after the party,

It was raining that day, Heeseok oppa and Jihoon oppa were at my house, helping me with my luggages. I'm moving out to Jisung oppa's house. Niel oppa and Sungwoo oppa promised me to take care of my kitten, Pan, who is apparently a male and is Peter (Daniel's cat)'s son. Heeseok oppa told me that I can work at the coffee shop to easen my burden of staying at Jisung oppa's house for free. He also joked that he would be the frequent customer because he wouldn't stand missing me. Jihoon oppa also told me that he'd be happier if he could see me smiling rather than seeing me crying over my twin brother who doesn't even care about me. But, Everyone agreed that I am allowed to stay at the loft for a night during weekends.

"Oppa, Should I pack the guitar?" I asked.

"Well, You are the one who always play the guitar when you're down, if it helps you taking out your sadness, you should bring the guitar with you. It's from Jisung hyung anyways," Heeseok oppa said as he smiled and messed my hair.

"So, are you ready?" JIhoon oppa asked.

"Yes, I'm ready. Jihoon oppa do you come with me?" I hugged his arm. 

"Yes, of course. How can i let you move in alone?" He smiled and caressed my hair. "Anyways, babe. your hair smells lovely," he smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"Oppa," I blushed badly. Jihoon oppa surely knows how to make me blush and smile at the same time.

 

It was very unexpected of us being together. but on the other hand, I, who at first only see him as my math tutor, ended up falling for this guy's affection and pure heartedly actions towards me. Heeseok oppa on the other hand smiled and shook his head lightly. I knew he was silently wishing for Chaekyung unni to answer his heart. but on the other hand, heeseok oppa and Chaekyung unni were both really shy and timid no one of them were brave enough to confess. I heard both of them had been bestfriends since their middle school years, and they have been sticking with each other since then.

 

"Oppa, when are you going to confess to chaekyung unni?" I asked.

"Why did you ask about that?" Heeseok oppa asked as he looked at me with a shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Because you always shot her hearts from your eyes everytime she passes by," I giggled.

"Yaaa~ Yoon Yoojin how dare you," Heeseok oppa headlocked me and messed my hair.

"Where is yoodam oppa?" I asked out of nowhere, turning everyone quiet.

"He is out with Hyungseob and Woojin just now," Jihoon oppa said.

"Oh, okay," I shrugged. "I guess he forgot me already,"

"Oh Yoojin ah, you deserve better," Jihoon oppa smiled and hugged me.

"I'm used to it already, Jihoon oppa," I lied as i hugged him back.

"So, Let's go. We'll be late for your first shift at the coffee shop, " Heeseok oppa broke the weird atmosphere and dragged both of us to the elevator, Jisung oppa was apparenly waiting for us at the lobby with Niel oppa, Sungwoo oppa, Peter, Rooney and Pan.

"Pan ah, be good to Niel halbae, okay," you hugged the cat for the last time.

"Wait what? Niel halbae? than I am a halbae t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter