NINE: OH LITTLE GIRL

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARK JIHOON:

"Even when the flower petals wither, I’ll be by your side
Time has given me a treasure called now, which is you
Yes, that head to your toes, lean on me
I’ll bet my everything" -SLATE (Produce 101 Season 2)- Oh Little Girl

The party continued without half of the invited guests because of the Yoodam incident. I was inside the pent house with the hyungs while Jisung hyung and Taewoong hyung did the talked with Yoodam. I heard Jisung hyung is going to take the custody over Yoojin because of Yoodam's lack of awareness. Their parents had been leaving Korea often, and nobody is going to take care of Yoojin. With that, Jisung hyung, their closest family had  decided to take over the responsibility to take care of Yoojin since her health condition had been unstable since the beginning of summer.

Heeseok hyung had the concerns but he wasn't able to manage his time with his projects at college and taking care of Yoojin, on the other hand, he promised Yoojin to visit her at Jisung hyung's apartment three times a week, they seemed really close, despite of the . They said, Yoojin and Yoodam were their youngest cousin and Heeseok hyung was an only child and he always wanted a little sister, that way, he loved Yoojin so much like his own younger sister. So, that evening, i stayed in the room, holding her hand, watching over her who was in a deep sleep after Jonghyun hyung injected the pain killer into her IV pack.

"Jihoon ah, let's go outside," Jinwoo hyung said.

"No, hyung. I have to stay here with Yoojin," I shook my head, "You guys can have fun, I'll take care of Yoojin," I smiled.

"I'm glad she's got you," Daniel hyung smiled as he patted on my shoulder.

"I'll bring some food and drinks in," Heeseok hyung smiled and with that, everyone went out of the room, leaving us inside.

"So, How was our little girl?" Taewoong hyung came inside after the talk with Yoodam ended.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter