FIVE: BOY IN LUV

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Ji-Hoon:

"I want to be your oppa
I will be your man, just watch
So that my heart can touch yours
I will run to you right now"

It was not my first time listening to the song that really relates to me. Well, this song really clicked my feeling just because i really wanted Yoojin to call me 'Oppa' instead of 'Seonbae'. Everyone was dying to call me 'Oppa' meanwhile, I really want her to call me that, only her. She called Samuel with 'Oppa' but me? Why was that so hard to change her from being so honorific toward me into somewhat more laidback. We are close enough to drop the honorifics already though. I just wanted her to have the lesser formal tense during our meeting, just because i liked her so much.

That day, I stopped by Jaehan hyung's flower shop to get her some cute bouquets to decorate her room. she said she liked flowers so much. Wait, White roses and pink tulips looks good together right? or should I just ask Jaehan hyung to decorate one for me to articulate my feelings and also write one card to cheer her up? I wouldn't want to lose to samuel. at least i need to make it work for both of us. Well, Samuel looks different from us and he definitely has the good looks and he is also smart compared to all his homeroom friends. No wonder i felt insecure towards him. What added up the competition was he literally spend most of his childhood together with Yoojin. I heard from their childhood friends, Samuel once asked Yoojin to marry him when they were little.

"Park Jihoon," Jaehan hyung popped out from the greenhouse at the back of his flower shop.

"Ah, Hyung," I bowed.

"What brings you here? I heard that she is going home today, Daniel and Jisung hyung decided to let her recover at home," Jaehan hyung said.

"I want to confess to her about my feelings, can you make me a confession boquet?" I asked.

"Sure, She likes tulips but i think pink and white roses and babybreaths are somehow showing your genuine love," He explained.

"She likes morning glory as well," I added remembering how Yoojin always brags about planting her own morning glory.

"No, you cant confess with that flower, the meaning is not something good," Jaehan hyung said as he began cutting the thorns of the roses.

"Ah, I see," I nodded as i watched the expert doing the bouquet.

"We are throwing a barbeque party this evening to welcome her home, are you joining?" Jaehan hyung asked as he continued arranging the flowers.

"I guess so, I am not really sure," i answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter