THIRTEEN: AIN'T THAT LIKE WHAT I USED TO BE

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah, it’s been a year
The warship has become a treasure island
I remember back then
You probably thought it was my grave
Like a seventeen year old in puberty
I’ll never die
So for the second time, I’ll see the end
When it’s over, I’ll go to the top

-THE PERSON YOU USED TO KNOW- LEGEND-SMTM5 [PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2 RAP EVAL]

LEE DAEHWI.

So, no one of me and Muel who got to be with her. It's Jihoonie hyung, who spent most of the time together with her, who gets to do the confession. I was the secret admirer who sent the flower under an unknown person. that wasn't an excuse anyways, if I reveal myelf it would be easier for me. But there is hundreds of girls at the school who were dying to date me. but instead dating of of them, She caught my attention. although i was quite sure she knew Lee Daehwi, but she didn't manage to notice that it was me who sent annonymous flower at the hospital. I was always three steps behind. Eunki hyung stays at the same academy, Muel was her childhood friend, Jihoon hyung confessed to her at the party, but then, here was I, sitting quietly with flower on my hand, holding back my words for her.

"Hyung, was it for the girl you've admired the whole year?" Muel asked upon the flowers.

"Just take the flower," I handed the flower to Sungwoon Hyung who was smiley almost all along the party.

"Wasn't it for her" Sungwoon hyung asked.

"No more her, i guess," I Slumped."She wasn't for me," I shrugged.

"Why? because of jihoonie?" Sungwoon hyung asked.

"She looks happier when she was with Jihoonie hyung anyways," Muel shrugged. Although he knew I had feeling for her, Muel always stayed by my side and stood for me.

"Why did you comfort me, I'm your rival anyways," I asked.

"Because mom said, although we were rivals, you'll always be fighting with me," Muel answered with all his pure intentions.

"Thank you, Samuel," I grinned and hugged him.

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter