SIX: DEFEAT

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Samuel:

Haven't I told you that i liked her so much? I was sure enough of my feelings towards her. I was sure I loved here since i was 10. I even promised i would marry her back then. But look at her now? she accepted proposal from another guy who had known her even shorter than I did. I was not mad at her, I was just burnt up with all that jealousy you know. I have everything drawn in my head, on how i would love to re-confess my feelings towards her.  And Jihoon hyung ruined everything with the confession at the rooftop that day, in front of my eyes. What's worse was she accepted his feelings. I was mentally ruined that moment when she took the bouquet off Jihoon hyung's hand. Why should it be him of all guys?

"Hey, Buddy," Jisung hyung approached me.

"Hyung," I slumped at the chair and looked at the sky.

"What's in your mind?" Jisung hyung asked.

"I lost," I sighed.

"Lost?" he looked at me and frowned. "Did you play games again?" He asked. "I told you not to join Sungwoon playing LOL. Remember, Muel ah you need to study on your Korean Literature in order to pass this semester," Again, this is Yoon Jisung who always acts like a mother to everyone.

"Aniyaa, this is more than just that silly game," I looked down. "It is more important than LOL i guess," I slouched on the chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter