ONE: HEATSTROKE

Pick Me [나야나]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Morning...

Again, it happened again. Yoojin collapsed at school during PE class due to overheating. It was exceptionally hot in the mid summer and yet the PE teacher took the students out to the athletic field to do the relay run test. Yoojin was rushed to hospital meanwhile Yoodam was still at school, doing physics. Upon the news, Samuel made his way to bail the class to see Yoojin at the hospital, he thought it was the best to see her and watch over her. Everybody knows that Samuel was head over heels over her and it was not even a secret anymore since Muel had shown so much affection towards her. If you look into his eyes, you would probably see Yoojin and only her even if there is a lot of girl around him.

The school contacted Daniel who claimed to be the person closest to family to her since her mother and father were out, God knows where. Daniel immediately took a time-out at the cafe and drove to the hospital, he was ultimately anxious, he knew it would happen often during summer days which are extremely sunny and hot. But this one was different. according to the doctor's explanations, She passed out after telling her friend that she could not breathe and her nose was bleeding so much. Daniel, who was really aware of that condition asked if she could stay at the hospital for some days just for her to adjust with the weather changes and everything. 

"Yoojin Ah," Daniel called as he sat beside her bed.

"Oppa," Yoojin said, it has been quite a while since she woke up.

"How did you feel?" He asked as he the air humidifier which he filled with Yoojin's favorite essential oil.

"Much better," She said, although her face is still pale and she couldn't even lift a hand up.

"I brought you strawberry juice. Eomma made you one because she found out that you were not well," He opened a plastic bottle filled with freshly cold-pressed berry juice. 

"Gomawo oppa," she smiled.

"let me lift the bed first," Daniel gently stepped on the lever to lift her bed a little so her back wouldn't sore from too much of lying down.

"Oh, Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter